Belle Vue (WQr8 and NSr11)

Johno3

Hello All,

This week sees yet another big meeting for the Rfactor F1's, with both WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFYING POINTS and NATIONAL SERIES POINTS UP FOR GRABS.

Both tables can be seen on last weeks results thread from Buxton.

In terms of the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFYING SERIES, the leader at this point is KRUIZ. He had a dreadful meeting at Buxton, but fortunately for him, so did the people closest to him, and thus he still has a very comfortable lead in the series.

However, the story is very different in the NATIONAL SERIES, and after Kruiz's disappointing meeting, MOR is now the new leader in the series after his best meetng of the season, and will be looking to build on that. Looking at the CUT OFF POINT, and MIKE (315) has managed to climd into the top 6 a the expense of TOSH. There is no way that Tosh will take this lying down, and with other drivers just behind him, MIKE will need another good meeting to maintain his position in the top 6.

After this week meeting, we will be half way through the first 22 meetings, and thus the race for the SHOOTOUT. It is amazing how close the series is, and it is looking, thus far, like it has been a very good idea to introduce the National Series this year.

PLEASE NOTE:

I will not be available this week, and any PM's need to be directed at KRUIZ or another member of the Admin Team. I am coming back to race the Rfactor meeting, but wont have time to compete in the Heat meeting. SPIKE will be the race manager for the evening, so be sure to get yourself booked in.

Cheers

Johno

hi will i beable to race with a red wing on even though i am blue grade, as i dont have a blue wing yet and i havnt a clue how to do skins

if not i will wait until my new skins are ready

Sure but you have to start from S/S lol.

Kruiz can i run in Albz's NZ106 car for the meeting ?

Kev has informed me in the past drivers with the incorrect roof grade start at the back of their grade for all races, unless they have missed 2 or more chances to correct their skin, so on that basis you can race from the back of the your grade Speedtech.

Munis, you will have to use a novice skin I'm afraid mate.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..