Warp problem

Walker363

Hi during tonight meeting I had a warp problem. I have had this problem for a few weeks on heat mods but seems to be sorted. I had this problem tonight and had folk saying my ping was ok then during races I was warping they said. I have tried some things to stop it be running end it all,turning firewall off,windows updates off avast anti virus off and closing some process's. I am wondering if theres anything else I can try to stop this problem as it starting to really annoy me and don't want to stop racing and don't want it to spoil other folks racing.

I am with virgin media and have been with them for about 3 years when they used to be telewest broadband (I think ?) and never had any bother and only had bother starting 2 weeks ago and it is starting to annoy me. If you can help then it would be great.

Thanks

Walker

hmmmm dont think there is anything there that makes it look as if its causing your warp. if you have a replay of a belle vue race, watch it from your race view and press ctrl+f and you can see what fps you are getting, if you could do that and if you are getting below 35 fps at any point that may cause it??

Just checked and seen I was getting 50 for FPS. But more cars I seen more it went down but if it went down it went down to 30 mostly. I heard also if you have the replays set to save during races it can maybe give a chance of warp and heard its best not to save replays during races.

Ive been finding things warpy when racing online reccently too.

Its deffo not due to any viruses as I regularly scan my pc with AVG8 and Malwarebytes anti-malware etc

Heres my speedtest results, taken without shutting anything down except my firewall

481096377.png

I suspect Ive got far too many proccesses running on my pc, but even after runnung enditall and using ctrl/alt/delete, I still struggle to get some proccesses to shut down and stay shut down?

Any suggestions would be welcomed

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..