Ftooz

Kruiz 136

Today I've not been able to get into the ftooz site, it comes up as page not found, but for other people it is up.

I've had this problem before with anothr site and after much google trawling I eventually found the problem on about the 700th page of a tech forum I can no longer remember the name of for the answer.

I remember though that my internet or firewall had kind of blacklisted the website for security and stopped me from going on it, although the site was actually fine. I think the same has happened again.

I had to go into a file using notepad and delete all the entries in there that my PC had blacklisted for me.

Does anybody have any idea what I'm going on about and where I can find this file?

Long shot.. lol

Thanks.

Yes thats what i was trying to find Demon ta, and I have done that Wrighty, but I still can't get on, very odd.

Nothings ever easy is it lol

It comes up with

'The web address you entered could not be found. You were trying to go to http://ftooz.1.forumer.com/index.php

The error could be the result of a variety of things, from typing errors in the web address to DNS issues with the requested web address. Check the web address for typing errors or check your internet connection to ensure other web addresses are accessible.'

Nope even after a system restore to 31st of May it won't let me on, how very annoying.

(Any posts I've put on there today is because I'm at college lol)

Edited by Kruiz 136

I still can't access ftooz apart from when I'm at college, I just tried using another PC to access the website, via the same router and connection and it wouldn't let me on. So its something to do with the router/internet settings maybe?

Have you tried going to your router config page, to get to mine in the address bar I type 192.168.1.1 one of the tabs is access restrictions, give it a try you should be able to get into your config page, its worth a look you might find something in there that is blocking it.

Finally working again! :) And all it took was to put my router back to factory settings, a side product of that was no internet from 10.30 last inght until just now + lots of swearing and head scratching as the internet disapeared completely, but all is good again! Thanks for the help all, especially F2 Fan as I had no idea about how to get the router config page, which is where i found the reset bit.

Well the number I need was actually 192.168.1.254, which I found by using the cmd box and typing ipconfig as I figured it would need to be my own IP address.

When I reset the router it wanted a username and password to authorise it again which I had to ring AOL for who were surprisngly helpful for a change, if a little difficult to understand.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..