Coventry WQR & NS 11th June

Kruiz 136

Just a reminder for everyone there is only THREE World qualifying rounds left, and tonight is one, so make sure you get yourself booked in for tonights meeting at the superb Coventry stadium. It will be our first meeting there, but if the practise I've been in so far is anything to go by, the meeting will be one not to miss.

With only three rounds left, theres precious little time remaining to get yourself a spot on the semi final grids, or improve your grid slot.

Tonight also sees the next round of the National Series, another tale that is far from told, with the top 6 going into the end of season shoot out, the places are very much still up for grabs.

I'm surprised to see that as I post this, only 16 cars are booked, but that does improve your chances of scoring those all important World Qualifying points if your are one of those. If your not one of those, then why not? Get yourself booked, you know it makes sense ;)

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..