Coventry Results

Johno3

Hello Guys,

Sorry for being brief, but racing Heat next.

Well done to Mruf on taking the final, and being the top scorer for the meeting.

Results:

Heat 1: 561 363 221 136 8 288 112 525 323 188

Heat 2: 561 365 8 391 137 527 136 3 531 488

Heat 3: 363 323 137 288 2 3 112 17 527 531

A-Final: 561 288 17 2 363 112 531 136 8 323

GN 1: 391 17 2 288 561 531 11 136 363 323

55 pts 561 Murf

36 pts 288 Ironmac

32 pts 363 razza

29 pts 17 munis

29 pts 2 Michael

19 pts 136 Kruiz

18 pts 531 Lee

17 pts 391 Corny

16 pts 8 tosh874

16 pts 112 Tom D

14 pts 323 Madcowie

10 pts 137 MoR

7 pts 365 travel

6 pts 221 Spike

5 pts 11 chevy

4 pts 527 fast track

4 pts 3 Johno

1 pts 525 Maverick

1 pts 488 dave

1 pts 188 Aub

0 pts 315 Mike

Next week we have 2 meetings - WEDNESDAY night at BIRMINGHAM, and THURSDAY night at HEDNESFORD

Cheers

Johno

Was well worth leaving site early to get back :042: ... Seemed to be well on it tonight, could be all the hours Ive not been playing lately, or maybe just fluked a setup...lol.. well happy with final win, and getting 5th in the national from a lap down hasnt Pi**ed on my strawberrys either..

Cheers Mruf... :blink:

Well done Mruf ;)

I thought I had a poor evening tonight, and I was right, but by the look of it so did most others with only a handful scoring over 20 points

I made some room for myself in the final to start catching the leaders, but I can't remember who it was but ended up getting caught behind a spinner and ended up back with the red top scrap.

Same story in the GN, only I ended up spinning too and went to the very back after I got a cracking start, went on a bit of rampage in that one after that trying to claw a top 10 position out of it.

Heats went well though just a shame not many points to be scored in them, luck not really on my side at the moment it seems, I hope it comes back soon, although having said that MoR's and especially Johno's luck was out way more than mine tonight.

Same as kruiz really, managed to make a break a couple of times only for me to spin or get tangled up with others.

Was really fierce fighting going on between the reds at the start which was good fun but also quite tedious at times as we all knew we were holding each other up.

Shame about a few things in one of the races but FILTERED happens. Pleased with 18 points though and will be back for the next meeting with my throttle foot in full working order.

My heats wernt to good, a no score and a 7th or so. h3 got hit from everywhere and ended up getting blamed for it like usual. Got hit a lot and gave a couple back.

Final was good for me. got away from the group and held on for 3rd after a poor attempt to straighline me from someone but karma hit as they hit the tyres not long after.

GN was a bit of the same good finish with Michael i belive it was .001 diffrence at the end

see you all next week twice :)

Edited by munis

First of all, thanks very much to Spike for running the meeting, and Kev for being the steward for the evening.

Once again, good to see that numbers are creeping up on shale too, and I do hope it continues as there are still some noticable names missing.

I must say, Coventry is yet another superb venue, and should produce a fantastic British Championship in October.

Well done to Murf on taking the meeting final, and it was a cracking drive to get 5th in the grand national. Murf seems a real threat on the shale currently, which is fantastic to see.

Personally, it was a disaster poitns wise, but when I look back it was just purely bad luck. Not poor driving on my part, nor poor driving on anyone elses part, but Iwas purely and simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sometimes it happens like that!!

Superb racing once again, and great to see very few complaints during the meeting chat.

Cheers

Johno

I can back you up there Johno, you always seemed to be in front of me in the distance when you were spun out and remember thinking at least twice, bloody hell that was unlucky! Only for the same thing to happen to me a few laps later lol

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..