saloons

samson

Quality Avon 5.gif

My ideas for Saloons:

Increase the minimum weight limit by, oh lets say 200kgs,

Make it compulsory to change pistons every other meeting.

Make all championship races 5 laps less.

wink.gif

Your designs for a new track are fine Andy but I'd include 2 poster car lifts in all the pit spaces, along with built in generators and welders etc etc. thumbup.gif

Seriously though, cant believe standard engines and boxes are as quick as what's being used now. Probably Cowdenbeath is the only place that this would be true due to the lack of accelerating.

Will be interesting to see the reaction down here to the introduction of transponders when everyone realises that their licence fee is gonna be close to £300. Hope you aint gotta buy a new one up there?

Happy new year all

Gonzo

that a clue?  ohmy.gif  king.gif  shrug.gif

2077[/snapback]

No clue there mate as "our" is as in "Ours" and not anyone elses.

Theres the example I gave you all when some "multi national" company (www.racewall.net) tries to come in an pinch "our" ideas!!! rofl.gif

In all seriousness, its well known that GMP, if in the position to construct a new build track as such would go along the lines of a track similar in size to Skeggville

Guest Scrapman53

Andy.

You need to move the UKDirt enclosure to the left a bit m8. Which means the piehut will need moved also.

And I don't see any mention of the bread basket downhill race area either. lol.

Avon.

Nice template m8. smile.gif

Guest Scrapman53
I would go for a more kings lynn track shape. The cars just slide along the wall there.

cheers

sparky

2127[/snapback]

I think that's more to do with Kingslynn having a slidey wall m8.

Will be interesting to see the reaction down here to the introduction of transponders when everyone realises that their licence fee is gonna be close to  £300.  Hope you aint gotta buy a new one up there?

Happy new year all

Gonzo

2098[/snapback]

No our rechargeable transponders will work fine. Best part for you guys is you no onger need to borrow (rent) one when you come to Racewall cos you'll have one hard wired in.

Edited by Chewy102

No our rechargeable transponders will work fine. Best part for you guys is you no onger need to borrow (rent) one when you come to Racewall cos you'll have one hard wired in.

2142[/snapback]

So will that be the one hard wired in the tar car, or the shale car? Ooops, let the cat out the bag now lol Just hope you can swap it over cos I don't mind buying 1 but not 2. Just a thought, if you sell a car (ie if your giving up racing) can you sell it with the transponder?

Gonz

Just a thought, if you sell a car (ie if your giving up racing) can you sell it with the transponder?

Yes phil you can, all they then will do is changed the info they have for the particular transponder and alter the "new" owners number to then show up on the computer as a pose to the previous owners number if that makes sense? shrug.gif

Andy.

I don't see any mention of the bread basket downhill race area either.

Didnt feel the need for the bread basket downhill track Pete as ,numbers racin them as you well know nowadays are down.

We did try a test meeting running beer trays in the close season as we were informed numbers racing the trays down south had taken an up surge in attendence figures but the general feeling amongst the racers was that the trays were a poor substitute rolleyes.gif

So unfortunately the track had to be foresaken in favour of a larger, heated UKDirt enclosure which may I add has since applied for and received a license to provide lap-dancing laydeez between races!!!

banana2.gifbootyshake.gif

Guest Scrapman53
Didnt feel the need for the bread basket downhill track Pete as ,numbers racin them as you well know nowadays are down.

We did try a test meeting running beer trays in the close season as we were informed numbers racing the trays down south had taken an up surge in attendence figures but the general feeling amongst the racers was that the trays were a poor substitute rolleyes.gif

So unfortunately the track had to be foresaken in favour of a larger, heated UKDirt enclosure which may I add has since applied for and received a license to provide lap-dancing laydeez between races!!!

banana2.gif  bootyshake.gif

2147[/snapback]

Susan will be happy with that then! Not.

No clue there mate as "our" is as in "Ours" and not anyone elses.

Theres the example I gave you all when some "multi national" company (www.racewall.net) tries to come in an pinch "our" ideas!!! rofl.gif

In all seriousness, its well known that GMP, if in the position to construct a new build track as such would go along the lines of a track similar in size to Skeggville

2124[/snapback]

multi national, lol....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..