European Grid!!!

Aub

post-777-1247783155.jpg

Good Evening Chaps.

Monday see the first running of the Rfactor f2 European championship.

Drivers qualified are as follows.

drumbstick41

mike315

tom d112

tosh164

walker363

dave488

aub152

nezza46

speedtech926

trav365

harold599

spike221

lee531

big al515

pusher2

grasser233

gary79

wrighty496

Albz106

Jimmy716

Marky18

Cap27

All these drivers will go into the Draw that will take place sunday afternoon at northampton. They will be pulled 1 by 1 out of a hat (or whatever i find lying about) and this will make up the grid for the European championship!

So thens who is the favorite? Well i wouldnt like to guess it will all depend on the draw on sunday. If tosh or drumbstick are pulled out near the front then i would guess it will be between them. Gary 79 is another on the pace however he does seem to make himself some enimes so he may well be taken out due to this. Grasser 233 is on fire at the moment in the f2s with a cracking points average, His silky smooth driving style could well see him take the title and after his form on monday just gone no one would bet against it.

Tom is also another driver in with a good shout of winning where ever he starts his aggresive style just took him to a f1 semi final win however his driving style has annoyed many others who could just make a bee line for him. Former heat European champion Aub has in recent weeks been crap (haha) he will be looking to find some decent form from somewhere if hes in the top 3 rows he could be in with a shout any further back tho he is buggerd lol. Mike 315 could also win from almost anywhere and can now make the european championship after being on holiday for the original fixture (we aim to please :) )

Walker could be up there to having already taken a title this season can he make it 2? I would think these lot would be the main contenders however i will most proberly be totally wrong and cap will go on to win. And it is most possible thats gonna happen how random the european can be.

Could everyone how is in the euro please book as soon as please and also if your not racing also please let me know so i can pass on your place to the next driver who is booked.

If you would like to see the draw taking place we will be stood on the back straight entrance to turn 3 ish we will be the hungover lot :) All of f2 admin will be there so i doubt you will get a reply till sunday evening. And dont forget the heat draw will be being done aswell woohoo two draws lol

ANYSKINS YOU HAVE NEED TO BE SENT TO DAVE BY 9.00PM SUNDAY NIGHT! NO SKIN NO MEETING FOR YOU!

Just 1 more thing ANYONE FOUND TO CUT THE KERB TO OVERTAKE WILL BE DOCKED 2 PLACES so please think about what you do before you do it!

All thats left to say then is.... Lets reach up and pull them belts tight one more time......

post-777-1247783136.jpg

.... Boogity Boogity Boogity Boys lets go Racin!!

Edited by Aub

The Grid.....

Thanks to Dave Leonard (baldy bouncer) for doing the the draw.

INSIDE OUTSIDE

716- 221

968- 599

926- 41

233- 18

488- 363

531- 315

496- 2

515- 46

106- 112

164- 79

27- 152

Edited by Aub

The Grid.....

Thanks to Dave Leonard (baldy bouncer) for doing the the draw.

INSIDE OUTSIDE

716- 221

968- 599

926- 41

233- 18

488- 363

531- 315

496- 2

515- 46

106- 112

164- 79

27- 152

ooo years rolled back me behind big Al :o

ok mate cheers for letting us know.

anybody that raced in the last chance qualifier will be reserves for the euro so get booked in because if people book out you will get put in their place.so as lee has pulled out that puts munis17 inside row 6 next reserves are martin54 and bobbert325

:rofl: Leech behind Jimmy :rofl:

Least it will clear the way for a Drumstick victory :rolleyes:

you sure about that? :rolleyes:

And tonight everyone jimmy will be mick sworder :rofl:

Why would i want to be him, i want to finish the race... :coffee::blink:

Edited by Jimmy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..