European Qualifiers

Johno3

Hello Guys,

Here is a list of the 14 qualifiers for Thursday's European Championship. There will then be a further 8 places up for grabs on Wednesday night.

Drivers listed in points order (Please note - this does not mean this is the grid for Thursdays Meeting):

365 (Qualified as Kruiz will not be taking his place on the grid)

Here are the reserves in case any of the top 14 are not available:

There will be a total of 22 drivers qualify for the big race. The defending Champion is the current World and National Points Champion Hutch #331. Should he wish to defend his title, then he needs to be in the top 8 points scorers (who have not already qualified) to get a place on the grid.

In order to be in the European Race, you must book in on the forum by 6pm on Thursday, as I need time to sort out the grid for the race.

It would be a great help if you could book in sooner, as I plan on releasing a meeting programme tomorrow afternoon, and to try and keep it authentic, will include a booking list for the 2 days.

Any problems, please post below, but I am away over night, so I wil have to reply in the morning...although I am sure one of the team will be able to answer your queries.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..