Problem with Heat crashing

J R

Can anyone help?

I have a problem that when I click multiplayer and select a car, when I click to go to the next screen the game just hangs - no crash log. If I go single player I can race with no problems - is it a problem with internet drivers or something?

Regards,

JackR 293

Used to have this problem..... had to reinstall heat for it to work. Might work but its a lot of work....

Cheers MoR

Sorted - just reinstalled heat, Norton then asked me if i wanted to allow it.

Jack

1682[/snapback]

I seem to have the same problem.I am assuming it is related to norton 2005 because if i disable it the problem is resolved.Also it only seems to affect ukdirt F2 for me anyway.Does anyone know if there is a better solution than reinstalling everything. I tried just reinstalling the F2 mod but the problem is still there.When you say reinstalled heat do you mean the whole works from scratch?

Edit:- it seems to be affecting all the mods :-(

Edited by Bunker

Guest Scrapman53
I seem to have the same problem.I am assuming it is related to norton 2005 because if i disable it the problem is resolved.Also it only seems to affect ukdirt F2 for me anyway.Does anyone know if there is a better solution than reinstalling everything. I tried just reinstalling the F2 mod but the problem is still there.When you say reinstalled heat do you mean the whole works from scratch?

2118[/snapback]

Any chance it's got something to do with your F2 options config? Try copying your F1 options config over to your F2 folder.

Any chance it's got something to do with your F2 options config? Try copying your F1 options config over to your F2 folder.

2133[/snapback]

Tried what you suggested pete but still the same. I forgot to mention that when it freezes I have to switch off the computer at the tower as cont/alt/delete seems to do nothing.

compbang.gif thanx in advance

Just disabled norton and game goes past where it was freezing but after I entered password and tried to go into server the game crashed. Don't know if this is related to my previous problem. Would be obliged if someone could have a look at the log below.

p.s I seem to have cured the freezing problem by altering norton slightly(don't ask)but I am still getting the crash log when trying to connect to jolt server .

HELP PLEASE !!!!!! banghead2.gif

heat_crash_log.txt

Edited by Bunker

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..