Uk-Dirt UK Tracks

I'm in need of the UK tracks but can't get on the Uk-Dirt website to get them, as there is an error of some sort when i try to get on the website via the forum, is there any other way i can get the UK tracks as im in need of them for my F2s?

Any suggestions given will be a great help

Thanks,

Nikki x

Cheers for that, that worked :)

One more thing i hope anyway lol, you know how the moving banner shows the oval track legends, well i went on the website to download the mod, and there is no link to them, have you got rid of them or is there another way to get them? And is there a real life oval track legends game?

Cheers for that, that worked :)

One more thing i hope anyway lol, you know how the moving banner shows the oval track legends, well i went on the website to download the mod, and there is no link to them, have you got rid of them or is there another way to get them? And is there a real life oval track legends game?

they were removed from the league roster a few years ago and the download was deleted from the site. I've been having a mooch about and the original hosting site) lch/rapidroy) is now defunct, as well as the other sites listed on the mod squad mod list.......i've got it here but its 14mb so its too large for attaching to the post.....if its important i can upload it to megaupload or somewhere but there was never a uk oval track legends skinpack or anything, so really its down to how bothered you are.

lemme know if its urgent, thnx

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..