Taunton F2 Brtitsh *Spoiler*

Ham 775

Guest kevsc64
wot actually happened down there??

21203[/snapback]

heard good old timmy took 401 in which turned 79 and 717 over aswell, no doubt timmy will tell us later

642 was rolled in a pile up on the first bend, Then after a restart to what i saw timmy took in 401, 79 and 717 in a great hit which sent 79 and 717 on there sides but 401 was able to make restart so timmy had another bash but this time was more sucessfull at putting 401 in and basically took 401 rear axle off timmy was caught up quite badly in this move puting down the grid, batten was super quick and he started from quite far back.

all in all a very good race and well done to batten for winning but a bigger well done to timmy and his bumper thumbup.gif

btw - Theres some pics up on pbp

Edited by Dan 57

timmy is the man legend he seemed the only one of the front runners in the final to have the balls to do something about barry and fired him right in just a shame he bounced around and caught you or you would be british champ still you made our day on bend 4 superb stuff timmy get you gold paint out goldin lmao

was a fantastic weekend great racing great weather and great drinking  just a shame i think there was sevral boys running with that dodgy untracible tyre softner

Nice one Timmy!!! You put Goldin were he belongs biggrin.gif

Quality weekend, even if Stav does have the world 1st invisable bottle of J.D............................

I know what u mean Trav........ few drivers back on the pace all of a sudden.... still the grass is aint always GREENer on the other side wink.gif

Roll on Skeg, same again Timmy.

Super meeting.

Maybe the turn around time was a bit slow, but the actual racing was great.

F2 British was some race.

Thought after the first restart, we may have a scottish winner when 79 got to the front, before 15, 717 and co, stuck him in. 15 said his throttle jammed i'm told.

Was a great race, and well worth the long trip down.

Caravan bangers twice in 2 days :-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..