Anniversary Server Fee Promotion

Counter552

UKDirt celebrates it's 10th year as an online racing league in 2010. To mark this occassion, we would like to give all the current and past members something back.

So, for 2010 renewals, current members will receive a "loyalty bonus" reduction in fees and anyone who has previously been a paid up member of UKDirt (providing I can validate that from our database) will be able to re-join for a a very special discount.

To give online racers who have never experienced UKDirt a chance to join in the celebration, we are planning an "Open Week"at the end of the season. Special events will be run by all of our leagues which will be open to anyone (unless currently banned), with booking in preference to existing members.

We also hope to run trials of some of the other Rfactor mods, after which we will run a vote on the forum (only open to paid up members) to determine if we make a changes to mods used in the 2010 season.

So, the OFFER to celebrate our 10 Years of online fun is :

1. Current paid up members (with no existing bans) will be able to renew their membership for £5 between 1 Jan 2010 and 28th Feb 2010 (we need to wait until then to sort out sponsorship winnings).

2. Lapsed members who are not subscribed in 2009 can renew their membership for £5 from 1 October 2009 which will cover them until 28th February 2011 !!!

3. New members who join from 1st October 2009 will get their membership until 28th February 2011 for £10.

Full details of the Open Week will be announced towards the end of this season and any current member who wants to help organise or run the events over the week please get in touch with any member of Admin.

Lets make 2010 the best year to date and we can look forward to at least another 10 years of online Stock Car racing where you get a high percentage of the buzz for a very small fraction of the cost of the real life thing !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Counter552

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

The 2010 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFYING SERIES kicks off at Bradford shale this coming THURSDAY 1ST OCTOBER.

This is a great opportunity to score some valuable points before the start of the 2010 season, and with 4 qualifers counting towards the series, it really is a good idea to get those points under your belt.

You are of course more than welcome to come and join us now, and with this being a celebratory year, the server fee has never been as cheap for a long time.

So, if you fancy joining the Rfactor F1 Series, then send your payment to Counter, and get signed up before Thursday. I do know as it stands that we have another driver from Holland joining us, which is absolutely fantastic.

F1 plans are starting to come together for next year, with a fixture list being discussed in the very near future, with a view to have it out before the 2009 season is finished!!

2010 is going to be an exciting time for UK Dirt, so whether you are a new member or an old member, you will not want to miss out - get your payment sent today, and join the other formulas at the same time!!

Cheers

Johno

• 1 month later...

A quick update to try and answer some of the common questions I've been getting.

1. The Promotion Offer of the Fees is likely to last until 28th February 2010

2. The Promotion Fee of £10 for New Members includes the £5 Joining Fee.

3. The Full Fee for new members will increase from 1st March 2010, but hopefully still be less than in the past few years (likely to be £15 rather than the usual £20)

4. The Renewal Fee for existing and lapsed members will increase from 1st March 2010 (likely to be £10 rather than the usual £15).

5. The annual renewal announcement for current members will be posted in early January once all the sponsorship has been calculated.

6. Current paid up members will therefore be able to take advantage of the Promotion Offer during January and February 2010.

I hope this helps clarify any confusion there may still be. Any other questions please PM me and I'll update this where appropriate.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..