F2 World Final Programme

gary17

Sorry to leeK i hadnt noticed he had replyed to me this morning.

Here is leeK's

Number: 39

Grade: Blue

Best Result this season: "nd in Final at NIR, was the best finish in a Final all season, other than that making WF was also a good result.

Where would you like to finish?: No expectations so what happens happens.

Whos your top 3 Finishers?: 41, 112, 926

Any Thoughts on the race?: Like most World Finals, alot will be decided lap 1 and if someone is able to avoid the crash on lap 1 and get a gap the race could well be over that early on

Dont forget its a 8.30 start for this tomorrow lads as there is no heat meeting

i have released a skinpack for this meeting ON THIS THREAD the server with this on is up now

and for all of you that didnt know you need the latest update of the f2s which can be found HERE

Trav will be the RM for the night and he asked me to put up here that late bookings will only be taking up until 7pm tomorrow night so you best book in now :thumbs_up:

Edited by fatdave488

Come on lads get booked in so far most of the world finalist have booked in just 531,233,164,18 missing with 152,380 having cancelled

kendo912,welly414,Mike567 and Dazza289 will be added to the rest of the normal meeting if none of you can make it please reply below

Edited by TRAV365

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..