Happy birthday Edman

MC388

Christ, I only just saw this.

Thanks lads.

MC, any chance you come out to a meeting soon, I'm in for a bit of banter and taking the pi** out of you, LOL, Cityboy.

Edman.

22306[/snapback]

U wont belive this, but I have 2 weekends off this year when there is racing on.

First one is during the Gold-Cup, so I will be there..................the other one during WF F1  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

The rest of the weekends..............working  banghead2.gif  banghead2.gif

U wont belive this, but I have 2 weekends off this year when there is racing on.

First one is during the Gold-Cup, so I will be there..................the other one during WF F1  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

The rest of the weekends..............working  banghead2.gif  banghead2.gif

22325[/snapback]

So that leaves one weekend when we will meet, the Gold Cup weekend. Be prepared, oh and take the big evil one with ya, Venray could use some advise from a real fireman.

By the way, for an F2 fan the Posterholt weekend will be better than the Venray one, just received news from an 11th English booking, whereas Venray has 4 at this moment.

Edman.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..