Thank you.

Aub

Morning all.

I would like to thank everyone who has raced this season and that has shown support for this mod. I personally think the season ended strong with some strong booking lists and some very good racing. It was always going to be a hard season as most of us were taking a step into the unknown as regards to how the game works etc so things havent gone well all the time.

So on to next season..

Well its gonna be alot different the most notable change will be the car physics for tarmac. Having had a go as they are now i think its very safe to say the tarmac racing will be alot better in 2010. Its unclear at the moment if the same admin team will be in place for next season. All the grades need redoing seeing as we have a stack of reds and blues and not much else so we will look into that.

In the next few days i will post a suggestion thread for you guys to have a say in what you would like to see for 2010.

I would also like to thank Drumbstick, Dave, Trav, Tom, Mav, Gary, Bathyboy and Budge for all their help this season it really was a team effort and without everyones help it would have gone off quite so well as it did do.

Finally i would like to say well done to all the champions of 2009

Cheers

Aub

i would like to say welldone to admins for the smooth running and professional way you have conducted yourselfs this year.

if only brisca could do as half a good job.

i think i can speak for all that your time and efforts behind the scenes so that us non admins can just turn up, race then leave really are appreciated

good job chaps :appl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..