Awards 2009!

Mike

First of all, very well done for collecting all of the information Mike. Once again you have done a top job with the awards.

And a big well done to JK. I had no idea you were helping Mike out, so thanks very much for doing that sir.

I am afraid I have a small confession. With me being busy at school this week, and no very well (actually had some time off this week), I actually forgot to hand in my votes. My comment at the end of the awards is from 2 years ago I think.

Here was my favourite moment:

Battling for the Silver Roof

I may have come quite a way short, but have never battled for the points before, and I loved tense feeling knowing that every point counts. I would like to try and be in it again next year.

Thanks to everyone who voted for myself personally, and to everyone that voted on the awards. It really is a great tradition, and once again it has brought up some cracking comments.

one last thing: If anyone wants to buy me a decent keyboard to improve my typing, then please feel free :rofl:

Cheers

Johno

Love it.

Thanks for taking the time to produce it all nicely.

The comments on moaner of the year had me in stitches.

Can i have a late booking pleaseeee???? "Just do us a favour and shut up for once" :lol:

Excellent stuff, the awards never disappoint and there was a few laugh out loud moments in there!

Thanks to those who put in a vote for myself and Coventry, much appreciated :)

Will try harder with my 'big race know-how and aggression' next year..... I thought Walker had unluckiest driver sewn up! :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..