Results and Points Arena Essex 28/01

Mike

Evening all,

Well done to JK for taking the meeting Final and top scoring over the meeting. Also a very big well done to TomD for winning the Winter Series Points Championship! And ofcourse to all race winners.

Thanks for racing everyone, it was a great meeting and I hope to see you all in the season over 2 weeks at Scunthorpe. And don't forget to upload your skins lads.

Results:

Heat 1: 112 391 315 48 136 8 61 3 221 151

Heat 2: 561 527 3 399 262 136 1 531 525 363

Heat 3: 527 561 136 1 531 112 31 262 399 391

A-Final: 16 3 527 262 112 8 136 531 561 315

GN: 16 1 112 61 8 3 315 531 561 151

Winter Series Shootout: 315 112 3 561 151 363 8 561 1 136

74 pts 16 JK

68 pts 112 TomD

66 pts 527 FastTrack

66 pts 3 Johno

48 pts 561 Murf

46 pts 136 Kruiz

44 pts 8 Tosh

42 pts 262 Harmen

34 pts 531 Lee

34 pts 1 Dazza

30 pts 315 Mike

20 pts 61 WaningeJr.

16 pts 391 Corny

12 pts 399 GoingInStyle

10 pts 48 Tinman

6 pts 151 Dode

4 pts 31 Skeet

2 pts 221 Spike

2 pts 525 Mav

2 pts 363 Walker

0 pts 172 Spike jnr

Thanks for running the meeting and the series Mike and the rest of Admin...and a big well done to Sir Thomas of Drabble, JK and of course Mike for their successes last night, and also to UKSOM for another great track. Thanks also to everyone for their understanding when I requested a restart before the Final for the graphics adjustments...I remembered to ask pre-meeting last week aboot night races but forgot to check again this week, and of course I still had the GFX on full after taking screenshots of my F1 skins on Wednesday night...I did appreciate the restart being agreed :thumbs_up:

However, I enjoyed the racing once again and the new wheel settings were a definate improvement on last week...had a great battle with Walker and a few others during Heat 1 til some bloke called Spike got jealous and spun me oot...and likewise another great battle with Harmen and Fast Track at the start of Heat 3. The kerbs made things very lively during the Final and GN...sorry again to Murf but I dunno what happened, one minute I was part of a group of cars charging doon the back straight and the next thing I know I'm swiped into the wall and sent skywards. I've got to admit tho, the resulting head-on was defo a lot more damaging than your poor effort after the chequer :scared15::rofl: I tried to keep oot of the way when getting lapped in the Final but seemed to become a cue-ball on a couple of occasions...hence after being spun at the start of the GN and Shootout races, I thought better of it and parked up rather than risk making anymore enemies :3:

I know there were a couple of grumbles directed at me last night but I've said it before, I took part in the series to get some experience of the mod and the racing. The main difference I've noticed so far is in the practice servers...Heat was great because there were no practice sessions, only random grid races whereas with rFactor you have to rely on there being enough cars during a practice session to justify trying to slow down and join a battle, but even then the other drivers might be more interested in tweaking setups rather than racing. I cannae help it if I spin oot a few times, I'm still an rFactor Rookie learning how to keep out of the way in such an emergency. Some of you might have a low tolerance on Rookies, I have a low tolerance on moaning...I know I suck but am dealing with it, it's never always possible to avoid a spun car (ask Murf) but it's part of Stock Car Racing...it's full of the unexpected, tis why we love it! Cya'll part-time during the season! :2:

Thanks for a brill winter series :thumbup: i had a really good fun with some drivers every meeting. Great track essex is i had fun round it and was hard to catch tomD and JK for the points near the end, shame i got a bit of bad luck in the GN and shootout but well done to TomD winning the points and mike for winning the Shootout :appl: i cant wait for the season to start again its gonna be a hard this year seeing the lap times people were doing in the winter series and cya all on the 11th of feb @ scunthorpe

:2: FT

Edited by fasttrack

Managed 2 races last night before I got tangled with a car on numerous occasions, and the lucky driver last night was Skeet :bop: ... No fault of your own (well maybe three times) m8, just one of those things, wrong place wrong time... Been a good winter season, just a couple of drivers who hit a little OTT when there is a pack of cars infront... Roll on the season.... Cheers Murf (eternal blue) :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..