Magpye Returns to National racing

Guest ChrisPye

Guest ChrisPye

For those who remember from my time on line a few years back, we have now bought another Legends Car (The '37 Chevy Coupe - orange and black #10 car at Autosport Show) and might be coming to a track near you in 2010. Maybe might try and get some UK Dirt racing in again as well! Miss those nights of beer and abuse :2::scared15: ........... However don't drink anymore and try to avoid the abuse lol! If anyone is at a meeting with the Legends on the bill, come and say hello! 2010 Fixtures are below for those who might be interested.

Chris

post-10244-1264791523.jpg

post-10244-1264791537.jpg

post-10244-1264791680.jpg

Edited by ChrisPye

Good Luck with ya real life racing m8, (Just don't paint it green and white and stick 105 on the side ya never did have much luck doing that :rofl: )

some of us are still kicking around online would be nice to see you again :)

Any way Good luck for season 2010, might see ya around a track this year :thumbup:

Guest ChrisPye
i do remember a heavy lager drinkin saturday @ nir euro and ranny was well wrecked smile.gif

Pedz I think it was the World at Cov....but had a few so struggle to remember lol

Just don't paint it green and white and stick 105 on the side ya never did have much luck doing that rofl.gif

It was when I painted it red and stuck 105 on the side when I had no luck! If you remember you had to fabricate a new mount for engine for me at Ipswich only for Derry 'The Drunk' Monk to break the gearbox for me! However it might have had something to do with my mechanic back then, Firestorm :unsure:

Trying to get RFactor to work again on the PC and I'm buggered if I can get it to work now! Only installed it 3 weeks ago!

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris

Good luck with the Legend, hope you get in a good few of these meetings and have fun, SAAAAAAAAAAARGE !!

Those were the days, online USLegends in private servers (mostly Ranny's from memory).

I spotted you had re-registered on UKDirt - don't forget the 10 Year Promotion rate runs out the end of this month if your thinking about some of the online stuff.

Cheers

Counter

i do remember a heavy lager drinkin saturday @ nir euro and ranny was well wrecked smile.gif

Pedz I think it was the World at Cov....but had a few so struggle to remember lol

Just don't paint it green and white and stick 105 on the side ya never did have much luck doing that rofl.gif

It was when I painted it red and stuck 105 on the side when I had no luck! If you remember you had to fabricate a new mount for engine for me at Ipswich only for Derry 'The Drunk' Monk to break the gearbox for me! However it might have had something to do with my mechanic back then, Firestorm :unsure:

Trying to get RFactor to work again on the PC and I'm buggered if I can get it to work now! Only installed it 3 weeks ago!

Cheers

Chris

Firestorms debuting his rookie rod at wimbo on valentines day, after 2yrs in build, perhaps you can mechanic for him if your not busy!

Jokes aside good luck with the legend, it looks the business!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..