F2 Stockcars V1.99B update released

drumbstick

We have taken feedback on the 1.99B physics and worked to improve them

This is actually a minor update but it feels quite a bit different.

Change log:

Brakes updated to be more cocnsistant over a whole run.

about 8% more rear grip added.

Some setup choices limited to more realistic options.

Update can be found at either of the links below

UKDIRT

Hi guys,

I'll leave the verdicts on the physics for the regulars...however I just want to find out if the wee wing upgrade is still a work in progress? Wrighty posted a few screenies of the Kitson and Bingley style of wee wings and wondered if these will appear on an upcoming update or if their introduction is of a low priority? Thanks for the new update, looking forward to joining a meeting sometime :thumbs_up:

Hi guys,

I'll leave the verdicts on the physics for the regulars...however I just want to find out if the wee wing upgrade is still a work in progress? Wrighty posted a few screenies of the Kitson and Bingley style of wee wings and wondered if these will appear on an upcoming update or if their introduction is of a low priority? Thanks for the new update, looking forward to joining a meeting sometime :thumbs_up:

Work is still in progress mate, when its all ready it will be released as version 2. All things being well that should be before we kick off the full 2010 season

Edited by drumbstick

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..