5 pts 262 harmen

5 pts 599 harold

4 pts 632 johno

4 pts 601 bayne

3 pts 172 spike jnr

1 pts 550 lars

0 pts 81 bathy

Edited by Spike

Thanks very much for running the meeting Spike, and well done to LeeK on taking the final and Woody for top scoring.

Heats, well they were non exsistent.

Cons, had a good drive until I made a mistake. Let the two reds through and settled for third to get in the final.

Final, well that was ruined by Lew. I was having a good race and I gave him a hit for second place. Not hard as I just got alongside him. He then deices that on the next bend, he is going to spin me out. Now normally, this is accidental, but you can clearly see he gets up the inside and then decides to turn right. Well I am afraid I did something I have never ever done in UK Dirt before, not even Legends, and I waited for him and gave him a biggish hit.

Now I know this happens in F1, but at least you have to work hard to do it. He made it look so easy. Fortunately for him, I wont be racing often, and I dont believe in carrying rivalries across leagues, but it is fair to say I will make sure that I spin him everytime I want to get past in F2.

GN, well this was just bad luck. Got in the middle of a couple of spins, although it did annoy me how easy the cars still spin. Perhaps though I am not used to it.

I have some other thoughts, but I will share them with the admin team.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

Now I know this happens in F1, but at least you have to work hard to do it. He made it look so easy. Fortunately for him, I wont be racing often, and I dont believe in carrying rivalries across leagues, but it is fair to say I will make sure that I spin him everytime I want to get past in F2.

I have some other thoughts, but I will share them with the admin team.

Seconded.

Good racing, shame folk get on ye olde high horse.

post-1762-1270506435.jpg

Edited by Lee

Awww didums Lee, I find it quite funny and pathetic that you've kept that to be honest, does that screen print not refresh your memory why I did what I did lastnight then? least my "hits" were on the same lap and not lap downs like yours were to me...again hopefully this will refresh your memory.

Onto the meeting, really enjoyed the meeting lastnight, always prefer shale in these, was happy with the heats, the final did'nt go to plan but 2nd in the GN made up for it to me.

Was'nt going to race next week as its tarmac (I think) but after getting a few tips of Simon I may give it a go and hopefully the part-timer (Lee) will come and play too since I must only race these to go after him.

You drove like a prat then and got the treatment for it, im not one to carry grudges across anything but i guess this is a different case. Wasnt at all fussed by what you done with the rear wheel tbone style shots, but just felt you could of atleast made it look a bit more accidental or "proper" by punting me a bit hard.

I only kept that to remind me of what a pleb you can be at times, much like myself. Dropped you in it didnt i :hitsfan:

Edited by Lee

You drove like a prat then and got the treatment for it, im not one to carry grudges across anything but i guess this is a different case. Wasnt at all fussed by what you done with the rear wheel tbone style shots, but just felt you could of atleast made it look a bit more accidental or "proper" by punting me a bit hard.

I only kept that to remind me of what a pleb you can be at times, much like myself. Dropped you in it didnt i :hitsfan:

All I can say is Lee at the end of the day, you deserved everything you got lastnight no matter how I did it, you deserved it.

I don't actually want to fully ruin your races like you did to me, thats why I did'nt do your speciality by following people in (which you tried lastnight and failed), I just want to cause problems for you and make things difficult for you in which I did, and its making you moan which makes it even better.

You've not dropped me into anything by the way as by what ive been doing I'm not breaking any rules, Im not like you and follow people into the fence.

Still think its sad that you have a print screen that you look at it to remind you of me :042:

Actually did some practice for this meeting and what a difference it makes!!!

Wasn't fully confident with the setup but it was very drivable. Was pleased to see that when we went to race the W&Y race, that there was no crowd and in daylight, this made a vast difference to my Laptop as it didn't struggle at all, all night.

In the W&Y, the car suddenly went from ok, to superb (well to me anyway!!) and I managed to come from the back and take my first win in F2 rFactor.

As for the meeting, I was on a roll, the first heat and again the car went really well and Kendo & I were well clear from the rest, thus giving me my first point scoring win. Second heat I was too leniant with Lars#550 and it cost me as I was swamped by some blues and a couple of reds but held out for 6th.

In the final I was confident even though I was starting off the back row of the yellows, but a few laps in and yet again an NI guy took my backend causing me to spin onto the infield. Down to 15th and no hope then.

In the GN, tiredness set in and I was caught. Daveyboy & Johno caused me to spin (racing incident I may add!), which took out a few other drivers. I was 8th and way down, but with Kendo now right behind me, I was on a charge and managed to gain another 2 places for 6th.

All in all a good night - Next mission in F2 rFactor is to gain some final points!!! But for now I am glad to have a win and also to beat Tosh in the meeting points :thumbup:

But for now I am glad to have a win and also to beat Tosh in the meeting points :thumbup:

Bloody punctures Mav! lol..

even though i scored lowish i still enjoyed the meeting, puncture or not it adds a bit of spice to it and mixes it up. fordy suffered from the same thing next race as well.

blue hammerite for next grade mav perhaps...lol?

Davey, you still dont understand like i explained. Im more than capable of following somebody into the fence, and that obviously wasnt what i was going to do with you hence why i got us out wide proper then lifted off and pulled away as i had planned.

Davey, you still dont understand like i explained. Im more than capable of following somebody into the fence, and that obviously wasnt what i was going to do with you hence why i got us out wide proper then lifted off and pulled away as i had planned.

Thats because I had the breaks on half way down the straight thats why you werent able to do it.

Your still trying to insist i wanted to follow you in. Saying it twice now that i wasnt going to, just put you wide enough that i can get a good drive into the next bend and as a result not get a hit from you.

Your still trying to insist i wanted to follow you in. Saying it twice now that i wasnt going to, just put you wide enough that i can get a good drive into the next bend and as a result not get a hit from you.

Say what you want lee, youve done it before, thats why I dont believe what you say.

Edited by davey boy

Not overly keen on posting as i'm sure i'm generally known as not particularly rf positive!!

Totally agree with posts by Johno and Daveyboy highlighting 2 problem racers IMO.

I THOROUGHLY enjoyed the whites and yellows, 1st heat and final races as they were ones that I either got away in or followed another driver such as mav.

One heat was spun by a pathetic effort as highlighted by Johno - it's almost like nudge and spin bangers with some people out there.......Yes every now and again it happens but not every other race by the same person.

It's an easy option and needs sorting IMO as does the damage aspect.

And I thought I moaned alot, Jesus Christ Lee..........

Can everyone else be wrong???????????

On the huge positive, i did enjoy over half the races although very frustrated with the others (damage and spin)

I only downloaded the track on the day and the graphics are totally bob on so fantastic from that perspective.

Edited by kendo912

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..