f2ooz weekly

Tosh924

as again there is no weekly this week due to personal reasons, as last week it was reasons behind the racing.

for a good few weeks at least i wont be able to do them as i wont have the time i did have a couple of months back when i started them due to personal reasons..i may also miss some mondays to race.

anyone wishing to continue them at this moment can do so. i can send the layout so its easy to edit......tomd currently has it but he was struggling to do one for the nationals as he was also busy..

if you want to do it pm me.

cheers

tosh

I would'nt mind having a go at it Tosh if no one else has offered to do it.

Only problem I have though Is how to save replays on RFactor, if I can sort that out I will deffiently have a try at it.

look ere davey C:\Program Files\rFactor\UserData\your name and then open your plr file with notepad, look down to your

[ Game Options ] then 7 lines down should be : Record Replays="1" // whether to record replays or not if set to 0 its swtiched off

Edited by Pedz 212

If you know where I can get it for free tosh point me in the right direction, of even if its cheap to buy I'll buy it.

Cheers for that peds, I'll have a look when im on the main computer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..