F2 Weekly

davey boy

Hello All

Thought it would be best to have a thread for Updates and Issues that are done.

After some thought Ive decided that I'm going to try do one big F2 Issue with there been a few meeting past, so I'm hoping that the next issue will have reports from both Standlake meetings, Buxton and tomorrow Belle Vue.

I'm going to try and get this done before the meeting a week tomorrow.

Evening

Here F2 Weekly Issue 8 with part 2, couldnt do what I wanted to by putting all the last 3 meetings into one.

I will get the buxton british sorted out over the next few days.

These may look abit different than other issues as I wanted to get through the last few meetings but everything will be back to normal for the Belle Vue report.

Here is the first Issue 8:

ftoozissue8.zip

Here is Part 2

ftoozissue8part2.zip

Thanks to Tosh for getting the sizes sorted out for me as it was a pain to do, so had to send them over to him to sort, thanks again Tosh.

if you have any comments, good or bad they are welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Been busy for a few hours yesterday before i had work at 7 but had a slight delay as i didnt have a reply so thanks to Simon for getting the reply for me and i managed to sort everything out this morning, even includin a few bits and peices.

This next issue has reports from Belle vue, Kings Lynn and last monday's Arena Essex and also added an Interview...hope you all enjoy this one.

Just to add thanks for everyone that has said its a good read and that its getting better and better, makes the effort worth it so thanks everyone.

Issue10.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Ive not been able to do any of the reports from the last two meetings as ive never really had time or something came up that I wanted to try (like skin painting)

Another thing is now with me having a new job and also keeping my current one going within the next week or so I will soon struggle to keep F2 weekly updated.

What I plan to do is over the next few days I will get the last two reports done and if someone wants to give these a try to do give me a PM or say on here and I will happily tell you what needs to do etc

If worse comes to worse and no one doesnt fancy doing it I will keep doing them until someone wants to take over as I know people enjoy reading them so I dont want to disapoint them.

I am hoping to get the two reports done by tuesday at the latest and then if no one doesnt take over I will get tomorrows meeting out by next friday.

I have just caught up with the latest issues of the F2ooz weekly, and I must say it is a superb read. Starting off with Tosh, you have now picke dup the ball so to speak and continued to run with it. Which program did you end up using Davey? When I read one of the posts about a different program, it reminded me that I forgot to reply to one of your pm's. Read it in a hurry, thought I would come back to it, and never did, so apologies sir.

On the subject of someone stepping up, it really would be good if someone could give hm a hand. One of the reasons that F1's have managed to produce something every week is down to the fact that I have a superb team that help me. What with Kev, Dazza and Walker all having taken the time to write the Dirter on many occasions, and others in the team offering to do it in the future, it really is a team effort. This was much the same as with the magazine where evryone chipped in, and even the programmes that we have created over the last few years. It takes a team to create things like this, and it would great if a few people could step up to help Davey out. This way, it is not one person's responsibility to do it week in week out.

Anyway, I hope it keeps going. It is is graphically superb on the eye, and makes for a very good read. Keep up the god work.

Cheers

Johno

I ended up doing in on powerpoint, much easier and faster to do the reports for me, don't worry about replying Johno, knew you would of been busy etc with other stuff.

Would be good actually if there were a few more of us as I would still do my part with it when I can, think if we have more people involved the better the whole thing will be.

Here is Issue 11 that has reports from Northampton and Hednesford

Issue11.pdf

As said on the post above if anyone is wanting to join in making the F2 weekly please get in contact with me as more people the better the f2 weekly will be in my opinion.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..