1 LEE 6

774 LEECH 4

79 GARY 1

39 LEEK 0

221 SPIKE 0

81 BB 0

172 JNR 0

Edited by Spike

Well I really enjoyed the racing, definately helps from white to get a few laps into the race before the charge comes.

Nice to see that some clean hits took place from Pedz etc that were enough to push me wide without losing too much ground, i had some good battles for the odd few laps with different guys such as Skeet etc which made the racing fun.

Thanks to all the quick guys tonight who gave me time to get the bends right before making their pass it saved me spinning into them alot.

hope im still white for the next grading :)

Thanks for running the meeting Spike and Dave...was a fine way to round off my temporary return to the UK-Dirt league :appl:

Chuffed with my haul last night...didn't know what to expect from my first meeting from blue but last night it seemed there were more red top cars than there were white, yellow and blue put together! As Pusher mentioned, it gave everyone in front of the red grade time to settle into their rhythm whilst the star graders sorted themselves oot during the first few laps, and it seemed to produce some good, clean racing. Had been struggling with a sticking throttle for the past couple of evenings, and made a last minute decision to strip the pedal box before the start of the meeting...everything internally seemed fine so the only other hope I had was to put my faith in some WD40 over some places I thought needed it and thankfully it did the trick!

Enjoyed a good wee battle with Daveyboy at the start of the opening heat but I quickly realised he was the quicker car and rather than hold each other up by constantly swapping places, I slotted in behind whilst he tried to hunt down Fast Track! Heat 2 was more or less the same...Daveyboy got the jump at the start and like heat 1, it took a wee while for any red graders to appear in the mirror, so it was just a case of no silly buggers and another top 5. Daveyboy's bad luck in the Final meant I quite fancied my chances if I could keep Fast Track in close range...the yellows and whites seemed to have a bit of a dodgy start so it didn't take long to join the battle...Spike Jnr did me a favour by knocking Fast Track wide on turn 3 leaving a nice wide gap up the inside and that left me clear in 2nd. Caught up with Pusher on the next lap and managed to nudge him wide on turn 1 but by not quite enough as he was able to counter-attack on turn 3 and knocked me into a half spin...managed to avoid the marker tyres but by then Mike, Robin and Fast Track had slipped through...cannae grumble at another top 5 tho! As for the GN...slotted in behind Davey again until I was caught and passed by Pedz...looked to be heading for a clean sweep of 4th's until that eejit Drabble decided to finally wake-up by reeling me in over the last two laps and nudge me wide on the Final bend...darn it!!!

Great racing tho lads, hope to lock bumpers again with y'all soon!

Really enjoyed lastnight untill the internet decided to turn off and not come back on after resetting the bloody thing twice.

Both hits went well, like skeet said had a good little battle but decided to settle down and try catch Fast Track which I wasnt able to do as I had to avoid spinning cars etc lol, but managed to get him early in the second heat and pull away abit.

I had to win the GN to make up for the Final but think i found myself very lucky as a little tap on FT on last bend spun him and i managed to get past him in time to take the flag.

Quite looking forward to next week, espcially if i go to red

Cheers for the meeting Spike.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..