Belle Vue Results

Johno3

Hello All,

First of all, thanks to Kev for stewarding the meeting tonight.

Well done to Tom on taking the meeting final and giving himself a chnce to win the qualifying points battle. Unfortunately for him, he was not able to do this, which meant that Mike won. He then picked Sheffield as his venue without any hesitation, so at the time of writing this, we know that Mike will be atSheffield.

Results

Heat 1: 315 1 17 151 527 262 515 365 531 561

Heat 2: 300 515 3 315 136 561 262 151 164 365

Heat 3: 164 112 136 1 300 3 17 531 391 527

FINAL: 112 151 531 164 561 515 262 527 1 315

GN: 315 561 515 136 300 164 3 363 1 17

112 32

164 31

515 30

315 29

561 28

151 26

1 21

531 20

300 19

136 18

262 15

3 14

527 13

17 10

363 4

365 2

391 1

172 0

221 0

Next week we go to the shale of Scunthorpe. I hope to see you there.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

Highlight of my meeting I have to say was Heat 3, where myself and Lee (531) got into a bit of a tussle which carried on until the end but without going over the top, managed to have a pop at him last bend but he held it well and we scrambled for the line with Lee still ahead. Other races I would rather forget, I realise Trav seemed aggrieved at me having been spun in front of him when he was amongst the leaders in the Final and I was being lapped, I know it's hard to swallow when traffic halts your progress like that but as I said in the game there was nothing I could've done - especially as we'd just had to bulldoze our way through a jam on the back straight. As soon as I realise I haven't a hope in hell of clawing my way back up to the points positions in a race I tend to retire so as not to get in people's way, as I did in the Final and GN.

Thanks to Johno for the race management and well done to Tom on your Final win and Mike for the Heat/Final double and topping the WCQR points.

Cheers,

Corny

Ill take 10 points but dissapointed.

Spun 1st corner of final so she was all over lol.

Gn was ok I was just lacking a bit of luck which is needed on this track.

TomD well done mate - the hardest charger out there.

See you all next week

Munis

Had some good, hard & more importantly fair racing tonight which made what I participated in very enjoyable.

Shame about blue screen repeatedly shutting me down, no idea what its about?!

Well done all winners.

I am still trying to get over the fact I nearly top scored, I knew I did well but didn't expect to be anywhere near the top of the pile, was pretty low scoring I suppose.

What a fab meeting, I was absolutely buzzing after every race. I have never got the hang of BV before, but it all seemed to click - I could turn the car on the bends by running the front left onto the kerb most laps which seemed to work for me. I was especially pleased that when cars caught me and we had our little battles, I didn't make my usual mistakes to spin or crash, so kept going, hence the solid scoring.

Nearly half way up the grid for the semi is better than I could have dreamed of. Sheffield is fine for me, but starting on the outside could be tricky - should be fun anyway.

Thanks to everyone who ran this meeting and for all their work on the WCQR's.

Sorry that Wardy wasn't able to race, hopefully he can sort his problems out, and I hope Mav is going to be back on the grid soon too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..