MKTXT FILE

South

When i open my mktxt to tun, it opens then closes straight away, im trying to convert mt tga file to txt, any help be apricated. thanks south.

It will do if your simply clicking the file named mktex. What you need to do is go to Start>Run then type in command click ok to bring up a command prompt. Then in there I enter the following

cd c:\skins press enter

mktex car434.tga car434.tex

the first bit is where my mktex is located and the last bit isdependant on the file names your coverting and what you want to be created.

When i open my mktxt to tun, it opens then closes straight away, im trying to convert mt tga file to txt, any help be apricated. thanks south.

It will do if your simply clicking the file named mktex. What you need to do is go to Start>Run then type in command click ok to bring up a command prompt. Then in there I enter the following

the first bit is where my mktex is located and the last bit isdependant on the file names your coverting and what you want to be created.

tryed that mate, typed in c:\tga2txt, thats where my mktex program is located and this came up on command screen. this not reconized as an internal or external command, tryed other programme files and does the same thing.

tryed that mate, typed in c:\tga2txt, thats where my mktex program is located and this came up on command screen. this not reconized as an internal or external command, tryed other programme files and does the same thing.

You need to type cd before c:\tga2txt

I have put textures ms-dos batch file programe, in the same folder. when a go to start, run> type in the following

cd c:\tga2txt then enter

textures

this comes up

c:\tga2tex> for %f in (*.tga) do mktex %f %f.tex

c:\tga2tex>mktex car434..tga car434..tga.tex

unspported image type10

if that helps with what im doing wrong or not set somethnk up.. regards south.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..