Track

just wondering if there is any track modellers out there that would give brampton Raceway a try for heat?

brampton raceway is located just out of rotherham in south yorkshire. its a 1/4 dirt track that features bangers every sunday. it features one of the biggest northern meeting of the year "th big one" with the usual commn crushers, TSB, ASBO, headwreckers all going in for a big crash in the mud.

here are some videos showing the track in its glory. small dirt track, bit hits!!

if anybody would have ago at this then i know a LOT of people who play banger heat will be grateful. its one of the tracks that need to be put in to be honest. There are other club tracks in the game for example upper eden, so why not put brampton in the game? after all it does hold meetiings every sunday and it deserves to be in the game.

hopefull someone will think about this idea, and there a lot of us that would be hugely grateful if somenedecided to make it.

Thank you

i wanted this track in since i first started it being my local etc even tried make it but i dont get 3ds max so gave up without really starting, would be class is tyre's was done right

Edited by munch264

it would be good. and to be honest brampton deserves to be in the game, friendly staff, good atmosphere, very good track in terms of action. & it races EVERY sunday wether it be under 2 litres, unlimiteds, vans, 1400's and it produces some cracking action week in week out

come on track modellers, what do you say?

aye i was a marshall last year ... them at race control are some of the most friendly people you can wish to meet imo and the track to me has produced some of the best drivers around

it would take alot of time and effort i think and think thats why it hasnt happened yet hopefully as you say someone will take it on i'll help all i can did try to make it but i havent got a clue how to do 3ds max really i can just about do a crappy render :P

sorry for the double post but i can get a .3ds file of Brampton, would anybody be able to tell me what to do to get it ingame, or would anybody be able to try and get it ingame? its only the SOD edition of the track, but i still think it will be really good as banger heat is a lot faster than SOD, so although the track is a tad bit big the cars on banger heat will get round it a lot quicker.

please help anybody

Edited by Jordan180592

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..