SSC RFactor

Dan 57

Its not about simstox v ukdirt, its about creating a larger scale series for individual drivers which will benifit both leagues

If you want to play teams race bangers on tuesday as saloons are not a league v league or teams series

well that told me didn't it. naughty boss, in your bed boss!!! :rolleyes:

Sim-stox drivers can book in for UKdirt meetings in the normal manner via the Sim-stox portal.

Sim-stox registered drivers should book in for Cowdenbeath next Wednesday by clicking this link ------> http://sim-stox.co.uk/e107_plugins/meeting...gr.php?book.531

UKdirt registered drivers should book in on their own website.

Edited by Chewy102

Sim-stox drivers can book in for UKdirt meetings in the normal manner via the Sim-stox portal.

Sim-stox registered drivers should book in for Cowdenbeath next Wednesday by clicking this link ------> http://sim-stox.co.uk/e107_plugins/meeting...gr.php?book.531

UKdirt registered drivers should book in on their own website.

Do ukdirt have any dedicated SSC servers? If so do i need to be activated over here to see them?

• 2 weeks later...
Bring back the Auld Enemies races!!! No holds barred Allcomers after the Dash me thinks...let's see the English up the wall in a Honeymonster stylee!!!

Thats tempting...... see mac in results, chewy.... how about cod & bunker.... think i have a download and a play sometime soon ;)

As for running an englishman up the wall..... never... you get to much wind up ya skirts and back off :rolleyes:

Edited by Budge313

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..