SSC RFactor

Dan 57

Ukdirt are happy to announce that Saloon Stock Cars will be returning in the form of Rfactor thanks to a coalition with SimStox

League Information:

SimStox will run meetings on a Tuesday night with Ukdirt running meetings on a wednesday night. Paid members of Ukdirt will be allowed to race in Simstox SSC meetings free of charge and vice-versa.

The points scored in meetings from the Ukdirt meetings and the SimStox meetings will be combined to from single points charts over the two leagues.

Members which are banned from a particular league will not be eligable to race in the league which they are banned from.

World Ranking system to be used as per Real SSC and inline with current SimStox rules.

From 2011, Championship events will be shared equally, alternating between the 2 league on a rota basis

Rules:

The rules used will be those of the current SimStox regulations, These will be made available on the Ukdirt site shortly.

Admin Team:

We are currently recruiting an Admin team for the UKDirt side of the league, for more info see here.

Fixtures:

A full list of the 2010 fixtures will be made available on the UKDirt site shortly

SSC RFactor Downloads:

All the required files for SSC RFactor are now available on the UKDirt site which includes, Mod (only for paid members), Templates and all Skinpacks.

Edited by Jrusselluk

yh would rather it didnt clash with the bangers on tuesday as i may have been tempted to get me rfactor otherwise lol

Seriously, can ukdirt not choose another day? TNB is dead so thursdays is coool !!!

Looking forward to renewing acquaintances with the UKdirt massive on a track near you soon!

Thanks to LeeK, Dan and Pedz for the work they've already done behind the scenes to move this on in such a short time :appl:

Bring back the Auld Enemies races!!! No holds barred Allcomers after the Dash me thinks...let's see the English up the wall in a Honeymonster stylee!!!

Wouldnt be able to catch us English folk mate, just like real life eh!

Oh yeah, any chance of one big skinpack with all simstox skins being made for download?

Edited by Lee

Seriously, can ukdirt not choose another day? TNB is dead so thursdays is coool !!!

UkDirt run F1's on Thursdays and F2's on Mondays and I cant see them changing that any time soon. Hence the UkDirt Loons are on Wednesday...SimStox been running SSC on Tues for a while, its where all the banned UkDirt banger drivers went for a while.

Bring back the Auld Enemies races!!! No holds barred Allcomers after the Dash me thinks...let's see the English up the wall in a Honeymonster stylee!!!

Wouldnt be able to catch us English folk mate, just like real life eh!

Oh yeah, any chance of one big skinpack with all simstox skins being made for download?

There is only 2 skinpacks you need as of now Lee, Full Skinpack and August one which are available on the SimStox portal or on the UKDirt website as per usual.

Not all clued up on the world ranking system myself but the following message is off the sim stox forum posted by the points man chewy

Championship Rounds

World Championship & World Rankings

All major championships and other selected events, will be designated as World Ranking events as shown in the fixture list. All drivers racing at these designated events will score points in 2 ways as follows:

Attendance:

World - 18 points

Euro / British / National - 12 points

Scottish / English - 10 points

All other WR events - 6 points

(If a championship is run over two days then drivers would score half attendance points for each day raced)

The top 10 in the Championship races will score from 10pts for 1st down to 1pt for 10th, multiplied as follows:

World x 5

Euro / British x 4

National x 3

Scottish / English x 2

Other WR x 1

In addition to the above, the top twenty in each tracks ‘Track Championship’ will receive 20,19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 points. Tracks with 1 or 2 meetings will score normal points, Tracks with 3 or 4 meetings will be doubled. Tracks with 5 or more will be trebled.

World Rankings will run up to and including Ipswich 7th September 2010 at which point the top 20 cars in the rankings will automatically qualify for the WF in points order. any reserves will be taken from the next positions. Drivers not then qualified will be eligible for the Last Chance Saloon Race, formed in points order. The Top 4 in this race will join the back of the WF grid giving a 24-car final.

The 2010 World Final begin with a 2 lap rolling start over 25 laps

I am mega tempted to give these a go. Will it be ok to just race on the wednesday meets and then i can still do the bangers on tues here too?

Yes it is perfectly fine to only race on Wednesday's meetings, the Tuesday and Wednesday meetings are seperate meetings they just all go together to form the same points charts etc.

Looking at swapping days on simstox for saloons to the weds then no one looses out ;)

that means it will be a meeting on simstox then the meeting on ukdirt after?

No, more than likely mean it will just be 1 meeting on a wednesday jointly run by both leagues.

I know I am moaning about the whole tuesday thing but i would rather have 2 meetings a week, makes for a whole "seperate" promotion thing with dirt and simstox, still have the joint national/world points but keep the meetings seperate. would create a better rivalry when the dirt boys do simstoc and vice versa.

Just my opinion :shrug:

Its not about simstox v ukdirt, its about creating a larger scale series for individual drivers which will benifit both leagues

If you want to play teams race bangers on tuesday as saloons are not a league v league or teams series

Edited by Hutch#331

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..