Admin Changes and Applications

Johno3

After nearly 3 years as the F1 Head Admin, I have decided that it is time to step away from the Admin Team. I am afraid that my time is not as readily available as it once was and when thinking about my job (teaching), I realise it is the right time to step down.

I would like to thank everyone that has worked on the team with me. The guys have been superb and although I have found that the Head gets a lot of credit for things, the league would be nothing without the team. So thanks very much to everyone that has been on the team, both past and present.

Don’t think I am leaving you totally though! I will still be racing pretty much every week, but it just means I focus on one evening for a couple of hours.

I will officially step away (or turn yellow on the forum) after the F1 World Final. In order to move forward, the team has decided that they will run it as a team. This means that any queries you have can be directed to any members of the F1 Admin Team after the World Final.

HOWEVER…… WE NEED YOU TO HELP US.

In order to help keep the league ticking over, we need one person to come and join our Disciplinary Team. As it stands, the role is specifically aimed at disciplinary, which means we will be looking at you to review replays and give your opinions on any incidents. You will be part of a Disciplinary Team so don’t think that you will be on your own.

If you need any further details, you can still get in touch with me via PM, or speak to any other member of the F1 Admin Team.

The closing date for this will be THURSDAY 19TH AUGUST. Please send your application to either myself or a member of the F1 Admin Team.

Cheers

Johno

I personally would like to thank Johno for his work over the past few years - head admin of any league is never a desirable job because you will become the face of all decisions, and the league itself, and often take the brunt of any criticism. Despite this, Johno has remained enthusiastic, committed and balanced through one of the leagues toughest periods (the rfactor changeover); definitely something which deserves a pat on the back.

It's good to see the rest of the team moving forward as a team, rather than singling one particular individual, as I think it will lead to a much more desirable admin role. Hopefully someone puts in an application - there's a few that race each week which I personally think are great candidates!

So well done Johno, and to the rest of the team; keep doing what you're doing :thumbup:

A shame you have to step down Johno but this is a game after all, and the big, bad real world has to come first! A big thanks from me for being so helpful on my return to the league and answering all of my queries promptly and honestly, and of course for all of your efforts with the league and the race meetings themselves. As you say, it's all thanks to teamwork but it takes a good leader to keep a team together and it seems you have been just that, and I can honestly say I have always had 100% confidence in yourself and the admin team since I rejoined UK-Dirt. In the meantime, here's to admin keeping up all of the fantastic work so far, to a brilliant World Final and of course all the best to Johno! :appl:

Thanks very much for the kind comments guys.

Unfortunately we still need someone to come on board and join the disciplinary team. If you need any further information, then please feel free to talk to any members of the Admin Team.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..