Show us yor miss's or X's

South

Theirs a tread show us your desk top, thought I start something similar, show us your Miss's or x. could be the love of your life, the one what got away, or a total loon you at to get rid off. please feel free to add or comment. I will start of with mine.

I've been with mine 4 and a half years, and we are due to get married next year, and we have a lovely daughter who's 3 and a half.

passionpics.jpg

passionford2.jpg

passionford3.jpg

I was going thru a weird stage in my life and well by the pic you can tell. She was very nice but a little odd. One bonus was I did cut my hair and change it back to its normal color.

e042f8e7-da10-4c71-ae0d-3033b6014b7e.jpg

heres mine. moans a fair bit, lets me out to the racing now and then and does the odd bit hoovering

didnt pick her for her looks as she makes me laugh my socks aff and has a decent sense of humour.

keep getting on at her for eating junk food does she listen.........does she ever

post-1117-1282335986.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..