F1 & F2 World Finals

Skeet_Tong

Mornin' all,

I will be travelling down from Aberdeen to Coventry on Saturday 4th September for the BriSCA F1 World Final and may have a couple of spare seats in the car if anyone is interested. I have yet to make any accommodation arrangements as the last time I went to Coventry, I just slept in the car (mind you, that was in June rather than September!) however if you are on my route south (Aberdeen-Perth-Stirling-Glasgow-M6) and want to save adding another car to the queue to Brandon, let me know and I'm sure we can sort something out fuel or hotel wise. Rather than head to Northampton for the World Masters on Sunday, I'd be trying to find a meeting on the road north although at the moment it looks as if the options are limited to either Upper Eden or a mad dash to Lochgelly.

Likewise, I'll be heading down to Skegness for the F2 World Final but it has yet to be confirmed if I need to take the car. If I do have to drive, I'll be leaving Aberdeen on Friday 17th for the Consolation Semi and heading back up the road on Sunday 19th rather than staying for the revenge meeting. The only accommodation arrangements I'll be making for this one is bringing the tent, so if you're interested in sharing fuel costs if I do have to drive doon, you'll have to sort yourself oot!

Gimme a PM or an e-mail if you may be interested - Wainman lickers need not apply :3:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..