F1 World Final

Skeet_Tong

Howdy,

Who's all heading to Coventry this Saturday for the Big One??? Will it be another '99 epic...perhaps this time with Lundy letting Smithy and Wainman sort themselves oot first before launching himself in!!! Has all the ingredients to be a belter tho, I missed out last year due to it being an arse of a journey to Kings Lynn from Aberdeen, but was determined not to miss it again this season. I'll no doubt bump into a few familiar (and ugly) faces during the day so if you're unfortunate enough to know the likes of Trav, Spike and TomD then you're sure to bump into me somewhere...if no, just listen out for the references to sheep abuse and you know I won't be far away! Hope to see some of you there...COME ON SMITHY!!!

Howdy,

Who's all heading to Coventry this Saturday for the Big One??? Will it be another '99 epic...perhaps this time with Lundy letting Smithy and Wainman sort themselves oot first before launching himself in!!! Has all the ingredients to be a belter tho, I missed out last year due to it being an arse of a journey to Kings Lynn from Aberdeen, but was determined not to miss it again this season. I'll no doubt bump into a few familiar (and ugly) faces during the day so if you're unfortunate enough to know the likes of Trav, Spike and TomD then you're sure to bump into me somewhere...if no, just listen out for the references to sheep abuse and you know I won't be far away! Hope to see some of you there...COME ON SMITHY!!!

If u hear something along the lines of "n***** in the keuken" or "kippenneu*****" u know I will be around................LOL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..