UK Dirt F1 World Final Programme

Johno3

Hello Guys,

I did not know where to put this so I put it in here. wanted to put this down on the bottom forums so those that are not racing in the F1 league can at least have a look at it.

This is the programme that the UK Dirt F1 Admin Team have created to celebrate the fact that the F1's will have their World Final next Thursday. Not only that but there is a meeting on the Wednesday night at Coventry which will include the Consolation Semi Final and the new F1 Thursday Night Thunder Series.

Anyway, take a look at the programme and if ou fancy racing in the double header, then get in touch with me via PM.

Please note that it takes a little while to download and it look as if nothing is happening, but it is!

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

great read although i cant remember ever winning a f1 final lol

2009 at Buxton your career stats say sir!

Think you need to go to specsavers Johno. He won a heat at Buxton not a Final lol.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..