Heat 3D

TADS

AS I SAID IN THE POST ABOUT SINGING UP... THE BETA SIGN UP IS NOW OPEN BUT THE BETA IS NOT YET OUT.... IM LOOKING TO HAVE IT ALL FINISHED TONIGHT AND READY FOR DOWNLOAD BUT I CAN NOT BE 100% UNTILL ITS FINISHED.... ALL THAT IS LEFT ATM IS AUTO UPDATER AS THE BETA TESTERS WILL RECEIVE QUITE AFEW UPDATES ON THE APP WHILE BETA TESTING IT, THIS IS WHY I WANTED BETA TESTERS....

IT IS COMING CLOSE!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS I SAID IN THE POST ABOUT SINGING UP... THE BETA SIGN UP IS NOW OPEN BUT THE BETA IS NOT YET OUT.... IM LOOKING TO HAVE IT ALL FINISHED TONIGHT AND READY FOR DOWNLOAD BUT I CAN NOT BE 100% UNTILL ITS FINISHED.... ALL THAT IS LEFT ATM IS AUTO UPDATER AS THE BETA TESTERS WILL RECEIVE QUITE AFEW UPDATES ON THE APP WHILE BETA TESTING IT, THIS IS WHY I WANTED BETA TESTERS....

IT IS COMING CLOSE!!!

was ok i sometimes have problem with email links and was just checking that it wasnt my end cheers.

sorry for the caps lol i wrote it out then see it was all in caps and cba to re do it all again lol!!!!

Maybe next you could write some sort of code that if you write something all in caps you press a button and it converts it to 'small letters' (whats the opposite of a capital? :blink: )

:thumbup:

sorry i have had a problem with the downloader.... its no good if you cant download the app or downlaod new updates lol... beta testers WILL get meny new updates... we also have a full beta area for the website aswell..

NOTE: you will only gain access to the beta area on site when I have set you as beta tester and sent you the emails to gain access!! but VERY SOON i ahve made ALOT of progress tonight!!!

i just downloaded 10 mins ago and it worked fine, i had to wait a little longer than usual for uploader to start working but it worked, have opened and used application as far as using skin upload, cant do that yet as haven't got any mk2 saloons skins made, yet

i just downloaded 10 mins ago and it worked fine, i had to wait a little longer than usual for uploader to start working but it worked, have opened and used application as far as using skin upload, cant do that yet as haven't got any mk2 saloons skins made, yet

have u got msn numbnut

i did have a skin after all looks nice too, i like this alot can't wait for updates will be using this tool lots i think

post-30869-1295738675.jpg

I know its a bit early but in the end will it be possible to put more than 1 chassis in at a time ie, could i have the granny on the deck and another on the ramps

Edited by numbnut343

Where do we report problems to?

Ive managed to instal the program however when i try to open it it says

"Description:

Stopped working

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: simmax.exe

Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0

Problem Signature 03: 4d3b3e82

Problem Signature 04: Microsoft.VisualBasic

Problem Signature 05: 8.0.0.0

Problem Signature 06: 4889f422

Problem Signature 07: 6e

Problem Signature 08: 8

Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3

Locale ID: 2057"

I can use 3dsmax fine.

in the simmax rendering folder is a "SiomMaxDebug.txt" post that on and lets see why its not working? also... i have posted it DO NOT work on win764bit

but any probs just look at the SimMaxDebug.txt it normaly syays where it failed

i did have a skin after all looks nice too, i like this alot can't wait for updates will be using this tool lots i think

post-30869-1295738675.jpg

I know its a bit early but in the end will it be possible to put more than 1 chassis in at a time ie, could i have the granny on the deck and another on the ramps

Looks good fella. Here are my first 2 attempts. Would like the idea of multiple chassis's on one render would look great, plus use of a wagon and hiab.

post-1871-1295784141.jpg

post-1871-1295784157.jpg

in the simmax rendering folder is a "SiomMaxDebug.txt" post that on and lets see why its not working? also... i have posted it DO NOT work on win764bit

i dont even have a file called that :/ ... i double click icon then says its not responding n turns off i on windows 7 32bit

i dont even have a file called that :/ ... i double click icon then says its not responding n turns off i on windows 7 32bit

i dont have it either

i dont have it either

Tads is looking into it and will be back on later im looking to but my knowledge of coding etc is about 1% lol but bear with him is this is what a beta is about ironing out all these problems so it works great for full release .... thats why we signed for the beta to help make it a usefull tool for everyone to use and i know the hours Tads has put into this ( hes mad lol )

i dont have it either

Tads is looking into it and will be back on later im looking to but my knowledge of coding etc is about 1% lol but bear with him is this is what a beta is about ironing out all these problems so it works great for full release .... thats why we signed for the beta to help make it a usefull tool for everyone to use and i know the hours Tads has put into this ( hes mad lol )

i dont have it either

i dont have it either

i dont have it either

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..