Heat 3D

TADS

If you get any error codes atall there is a section for them on the sim max section of the skin paiting forum post them on there and they will be looked at as soon as possible so we can get all the testers working properly

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a UAC problem... im working on a fix for every one on vista and win7 32bit

i will update you as soon as i have rewrote some code to MAKE the app take admin rights from install

Kev

south you cant run it on xp?

whats the error?

No mate, on the simMax rendering its

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: simmax.exe

Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0

Problem Signature 03: 4d3b3e82

Problem Signature 04: Microsoft.VisualBasic

Problem Signature 05: 8.0.0.0

Problem Signature 06: 4889f422

Problem Signature 07: 6e

Problem Signature 08: 8

Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

On the Simmax Downloader error is

Could not upload file or assembly system cinfiguration version= 2.0.0.0

And ive not got the simMaxDebug.txt folder. cheers

best thing to do is... run the icon on desktop... take screenshot of the error box that pops up.... then go in to...

C:\Program Files\SimMax\SimMaxRendering

take a screenshot of the folder....

SimMaxDownlaoder.exe is not to be used.... that is call apon when a new update is out.,.. it auto runs the SimMaxDownlaoder.exe downlaods the file and then triggers the SimMaxAuto to install all new updates...

if ya can get the screenys i need ill try to help you best i can

Kev

best thing to do is... run the icon on desktop... take screenshot of the error box that pops up.... then go in to...

C:\Program Files\SimMax\SimMaxRendering

take a screenshot of the folder....

SimMaxDownlaoder.exe is not to be used.... that is call apon when a new update is out.,.. it auto runs the SimMaxDownlaoder.exe downlaods the file and then triggers the SimMaxAuto to install all new updates...

if ya can get the screenys i need ill try to help you best i can

Kev

Alright mate the error reprt contants is massive, I'm taking all the screen shots, putting them in a document, Is ok to send that to You In a PM mate.

i have developed it on XP ... and its runing on my 2 laptops on xp... im unsure why you are having this problem.... have you tryed to uninstall SimMax and reinstalling it?

Kev

Works great on mine - Great Program TADS , can't wait for continuing updates - WELL DONE

post-7320-1295874767.jpg

just thrying to think... as you have to have the Framework3.5 to install the app.. as it tells ya that on install... and directx9

there dont seam to be anything else ya need

Is their a way of finding out if I have got 3.5 framenetwork and working, I do remember a microsoft download about that and installed it, if I remeber right it was 3.5 framenetwork family update for version 2.0 through 3.5 or along them lines

Just a quick question, does anybody have any more .tga files of wheels to use. I would be very gratefull if somebody could post some up for me to download..

Loving this programme, can't wait for more updates.

Just a quick question, does anybody have any more .tga files of wheels to use. I would be very gratefull if somebody could post some up for me to download..

Loving this programme, can't wait for more updates.

ill post some up when i get home m8

there is a new update ready to be released... but im holding on to it till tomoz sometime... i have a interview with a game dev group so i can learn alot more like this.... i am gonna try and show them this as a "what i ahve dun" and show them the way it updates and that... plus this will be a test to make sure ALL updaters are working for everyone... i do have a feeling there might be a error on vista and win7 running as admin but we will see...

UPDATE: just one thing that has changed i can tell you about... you can load your car render it and then back to load another car without having to close the app down :)

NICE to see everyone has it working and using it and glad you like it so far.... the update imo just makes it a little bit easyer to use and not so much adding stuff in...

NOTE: i see you all have FPS turned on... if you hit file and fps u can turn it off before you render... i may set this as a feature... as you hit render it will auto turn fps off and then restart it after the render has dun

thanks again for testers testing this... its took me a while lol

Kev

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..