Heat 3D

TADS

Please NOTE:

if anyone having probs with the update thats on vista or win7 go to the SimMax rendering folder and set simmax downloader and simmax auto to run as admin and simmax itself and the updates will come ok... i WILL make a update for the simmax downlaod and auto so it just works out the box... im just adding stuff in atm!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simmax Editor nearly finished aswell now... this is about of SimMax Tools for modelers to add Scenes and new cars to SimMax... all you need to start with is any modeling program that can import a .3ds so you can size up the models with my example.3ds and that can export .x format (DirectX format) load it in to my SimMax Editor and export to SimMax in the SimMax format (SimMax format has now changed to .Smm

for scenes it even creates the sconf file for your camera and light settings!!!!!

this will be coming out with the PUBLIC release of SimMax!

Kev

ps: this was just abit of a update as to what i have been doing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A few more updates that will be added to the full public beta test coming soon with new scenes ... this is the lake scene and you can move the car all over the track and rotate so you can get the exact angle you want ... this is all to be linked in with an update skin painting forum where you can upload from the programme direct and many more features .

post-25-1300657375.jpg

post-25-1300657380.jpg

post-25-1300657388.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

sorry its been so long... yes im still ploding away with it.... its just Paid work has to come 1st and when i get paid work in all the littlwe free apps im doing have to stand down untill i get more time again.... it aint that far off just few bugs ect i have to work out

also trying to load the .mod heat files for it aswel (that is not going very well atm )

TADS

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..