Nice to see you, to see you...

Skeet_Tong

Was good to catch up with many familiar ugly faces, and a few new faces during the F1 and F2 World Final weekends. From the old-skool, gid to have banter again with Trav, Spike, Spike Jnr, BB, Lord Snooty256 of Oxfordcestershire, Aub (remember, Irn-Bru is to me what spinach is to Popeye agh agh agh agh agh agh agh!!!), Dave and TomD (booooooooooooooo). Also big-up to those I met for the first time, Drumb, Robin (bam bam), Mike315 (Wainman licker), Tinman, Kendo, Nezza, DanSkin, FastTrack and Madcowie. At least the two good F1 and F2 real-life World Champions make up for the disappointment of the new UK-Dirt champs fnarr fnarr fnarr!!! Was a good laff at both weekends, my throat still hasn't recovered from Skeg.

Look out for news over the winter of the UK-Dirt invasion of the Stoxkarts early next season...Trav, Aub and hopefully a couple more fence fodder will be trying to team-up against yours truly at either Brum or the Buxton Speedway track depending on how the fixtures plan out. Forgot to mention lads, hire drivers can either start in their grades or at the back with the rest of the hire drivers...either way, I'll be catching you first :3:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..