Where's Wrighty

Aub

lol you buffoon......i was a tad disappointed of course (mostly by your lad's complete lack of class and/or taste for a proper racing challenge) but more down to the fact that i was sufficiently short of funds that i not only had to miss Skeg but am also living on a diet of hedgerow berries and roadkill until i get paid again......add to that the fact that Vodafone are sufficiently incompetent that they sent me a mobile on upgrade that was BLOCKED!!! and they've managed to take a week and a half to click one button (the unblock one) that i confess my attentions have been concentrated elsewhere....mostly involving sharp interactions between my right foot and the dog's RCE.

The time hasn't been wasted though......i'll sort you out some pics....just not from my phone grrrr lol.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..