rfactor bangers

bugsy244

is there a banger mod 4 rfactor???

thnx bugsy

Hi bugsy... There is a banger mod for rFactor but it's still only a work in progress yet, I have the beta version of it installed and up to know it's looking good. There's a league running at the moment using the beta mod but I think it's more of a test thing yet.

Jon T.

thnx bugsy

Hi bugsy... There is a banger mod for rFactor but it's still only a work in progress yet, I have the beta version of it installed and up to know it's looking good. There's a league running at the moment using the beta mod but I think it's more of a test thing yet.

Jon T.

hi there jon can u msn me the mod please at j244@hotmail.co.uk

thank bugsy

thnx bugsy

Jon T.

thank bugsy

I don't use MSN mate sorry, I'm not sure if I could send you mod anyway as it's not for general realise yet. I'll ask for you and if I get permission to pass it on I will.

Jon T.

thnx bugsy

Jon T.

thank bugsy

I don't use MSN mate sorry, I'm not sure if I could send you mod anyway as it's not for general realise yet. I'll ask for you and if I get permission to pass it on I will.

Jon T.

kk thanx m8

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..