**WHITES & YELLOWS FINALE**

Dave488

post-855-1290211896.jpg

Monday will see us race at Belle Vue for the last national points scoring meeting of 2010, it is a UKDirt 10 round but most importantly its the WHITES AND YELLOWS CHAMPIONSHIP FINALE, this race will be the 1st race of the night and is open to anyone that has scored points in the W&Y rounds run throughout the year, the table is >>HERE<<. It will be ran as a closed grid so should make a great race providing a few get booked in, last years champion is #523 Ernie JR who wont be racing as he hasnt raced this year so the 2010 title will be going to someone new, get booked in now it could be your chance to take the title

if all book in the grid will be:

172 - 313

550 - 2

495 - 351

542 - 912

81 - 343

3 - 131

641 - 30

94 - 599

269 - 365

848 - 61

reserves are: 496, 184, 904, 601

drivers in bold are booked drivers in red will not be racing so reserves will be added if possible

Edited by fatdave488

ok time for me to bow out of this fomula until i get a wheel, its not fair on the top grades for me to be that much in the way next week. Thanks for just about putting up with me for half a season, i apologise to the numerous people that i've reversed into, hopefully santa will bring me a wheel this year. hopefully see you all next season (wheel permitting)

ok time for me to bow out of this fomula until i get a wheel, its not fair on the top grades for me to be that much in the way next week.

Absolutely 100% disagree with that Numbnuts.

An F2 Head Admin once said to me that F2's are all about too many cars on too small a track and that's exactly it in a nutshell.

If your in the way then it's down to the so called "faster racers" to move you with their bumpers - that's what they are there for.

If you spin or crash and someone collides into you then so be it - I went from superstar for several years in the heat days of f2 and it's something you get used to and are always on the lookout for - a good superstar will miss you 95% of the time as they have fantastic racecraft being able to see the dangers ahead......how many times do Moodie/polley etc etc get wiped out by the lower graders - not many but it does happen on the odd occasion - that's stockcars!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..