NIR Practice?

Skeet_Tong

Anyone gonna be around tomorrow evening for a wee thrash round NIR? I need to do a GFX test under the floodlights if possible otherwise I might no be able to join y'all on Thursday.

I will try and be around tomorrow. I am currently off work with a bug that the children have given me. I have made quick sharp visits to the computer today but have spent a lot of time in bed. If I am up to it, then I will be around tomorrow.

Cheers

Johno

the good news is you can test at NIR no problem

the bad news is you cant test it under the lights in practice unless there is an admin there to adjust the race time .

is it not about time this was fixed so we can practice at night time rather than during the day.

the good news is you can test at NIR no problem

the bad news is you cant test it under the lights in practice unless there is an admin there to adjust the race time .

is it not about time this was fixed so we can practice at night time rather than during the day.

It means each track builder patching every track and then the leagues changing the multiplayer.ini on the servers as well. I agree its a good idea but a hell of a lot of work!!

I'll do an offline check first anyway but I've got a couple of tweaks to try so would rather do it whilst connected to a server...if the server can be set so that the race time is under floodlights, all that needs to be done (if there are no administrators in at the time) is to make a vote to "Advance to next session" and do a handful of races...just like the Heat days lol.

I'll do an offline check first anyway but I've got a couple of tweaks to try so would rather do it whilst connected to a server...if the server can be set so that the race time is under floodlights, all that needs to be done (if there are no administrators in at the time) is to make a vote to "Advance to next session" and do a handful of races...just like the Heat days lol.

I will be around tonight, and we can have a few fun races. If you specify a time, I will make sure I am there.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..