**2011 skin uploads**

Dave488

Hello everyone

With the RFactor F2 season kicking off on the 28th february (fixtures are on ukdirt site full fixtures will be released on here this week) it is time to start collecting skins for the 1st skinpack of the season, this gives you a little over 2 weeksto get your cars done, if you would like to use your skins from last year please let me know and i will dig them out for you

all skin painting rules apply that can be found on the ukdirt website, please dont forget all Drivers must have the cab panels or rollcage for the cars that do not have panels ie the Bingly painted the same colour as their grade. Or a neutral colour can be used this being any other colour than White, Yellow, Blue, Red, Silver or Gold. as per real life. and as always black numbers with white outline please, i will be checking them

It is required that EVERYBODY UPLOADS ALL FOUR ROOF GRADES (although if you think you will be a consistant red then maybe you dont need to upload a white roof) BUT anybody who doesnt have the correct grade when it is needed will have to start at back of the grid

all the f2 templates can be found in the f2 mod folder at (C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\F2Stockcar) The RCE will only be available on tarmac surfaces not shale, dont forget there are 2 new chassis templates available, the higman and randall 08 i think the randall 08 will have a differnet template for shale but i may be wrong im sure wrighty will post here if he reads this as i havent spoken to him for a while, the higman can be used on both surfaces

please could you name the cars along these lines.... 11UKD488_DaveT OR 11UKD488_DaveS etc etc.... any problems with this or .VEH files let me know and i will sort it out

PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR SKINS TO THE UKDIRT SITE NOT HERE THANKYOU

DEADLINE WILL BE MIDNIGHT SATURDAY 26TH FEBRUARY

recieved skins:

1 DRUMBSTICK

2 pusher

18 MARKY

22 WRINKLY

39 LEEK

46 nezza

67 FREEW

81 BATHYBOY

87ROBIN

94 TOMBRAD

115 MGREEN _ NO TAR

131 GARY

151 DODE

172 SPIKEJNR

199 WAQAR

221 SPIKE

233 GRASSER

236 DANSKIN

256 HOOTY

277 SOUTHY

279 COCO

313 BUDGE

315 MIKE

318 SKEET

325 BOBBERT

351 BFD

363 WALKER

365 TRAV

473 RUDEBOY

495 LEW

515 BIG AL

632 JOHNO

774 LEECH

760 RYANO

848 BULLYJNR

912 KENDO

HERE IS THE NEW UP TO DATE RANDALL 08 TEMPLATE THAT HAS THE SHALE PARTS ON IT ASWELL AS THE TAR 1S FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT ITrandall08_temp.zip

Edited by Dave488

Just to add to Dave's post, the Higman is a dual-surface car with the template as it is - the newer Randall template will be modified to add the shale parts so i'll upload that to here in the next day or so (i'm mapping the different parts now) and then we'll include the revised template with the new car update as soon as we've gone through the testing process for release :)

oh yeah and sorry Dave i've had a touch of flu this week (stayed off work today lol) hence incommunicado but progress has been slow-steady ;)

Edited by wrighty496

Any Body fancy painting me a f2 car for both Tarmac and shale. Bingley chassis i had one last year from Aub but i would like to change the colour to black body and pink bumpers same as my F1 car. number 199 with Waqar on the body somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

if anybody else wishes to upload f2 skins please continue to use the upload tool on the ukdirt site and i will add them all when i make another pack, when that will be depends on how many are uploaded

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..