rFactor F2 offline help !!

mo927

Is there any way to prevent all the cars from crashing after about 6 laps of racing on the offline version ?? it only seems to do this with the f2 mod, all the others i can race with fine but the f2s, im getting about 6 laps done then im on my own as the others crash, retire with engine failure ??

thanks guys !!

Edited by mo927

Is there any way to prevent all the cars from crashing after about 6 laps of racing on the offline version ?? it only seems to do this with the f2 mod, all the others i can race with fine but the f2s, im getting about 6 laps done then im on my own as the others crash, retire with engine failure ??

thanks guys !!

Mo do you have version 2.1, what track are you running on?

Oh you should try it on-line, much more fun ;)

Edited by drumbstick

yea mate its the latest version !! it seems to be all the tracks, was racing mostly on northampton, and coventry but i tried other tracks and its the same thing, 5-6 laps in and the rest of the field disintegrates lol !! id like to try online but i only use my keyboard for controls although im gettin decent lap times lol !!

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..