British Championship

Aub

Hello

Just looking on the fixtures is there any reason why its the 2nd of june rather than the 9th? i will just hope the fixtures are wrong and hope the british will actually be on the 9th...

Hello Aub,

It is the 2nd of June. I dont quite understand why you think it should be 9th? Is the 2nd a bank holiday that I aint aware of? I am a little confused.

Cheers

Johno

EDIT: Or did you ask because we normally run championships the week before/after our real life counterparts?

Edited by Johno3

Yea its cause its normally a week before or after.

Ah well i will miss it then

Sorry to hear that - seems a long time ago since you won it in 2008 with me a mile behind in second!

were you really that far behind? i cant remember it that well just grasser trying to wipe me out from a lap down! lol

I dont think I was too far behind actally - but I dont think I was in striking distance into turn 3 or I thnk I would have had a go. 2nd is first loser when it comes to titles!

were you really that far behind? i cant remember it that well just grasser trying to wipe me out from a lap down! lol

I dont think I was too far behind actally - but I dont think I was in striking distance into turn 3 or I thnk I would have had a go. 2nd is first loser when it comes to titles!

That it is son but you've gotta be in it to win it :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..