Registering to Race

Right guys basically i have paid the full subscription as i used to race a bit on the old Heat mods but want to have another go with Rfactor. Where do i go to register myself in individual formula's i have registered on the site and forum and like i said paid my Membership fee but now im a bit lost.

I have been looking for some kind of beginners guide to getting racing but had no such look (Maybe and idea for the future). I have sent an email via the website and sent a PM via the forum to try get some help but still a bit stuck.

Any help/guidance would be great.

Hi Ben,

Once your membership to the UK Dirt site is confirmed and you can log in, go to the member options section in the top bar and then 'Number Registration' - once there you simply add your preferred number and select the formula then click 'register for league'. I would recommend you check the driver lists first and try to use the same number for the formulas you register for, as your racing number is needed in your rFactor login and its just easier to have the same number on one profile for all formulas :)

good luck :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..