Banger World Cup Warneton

Edman23

Guest limbo259
wd limbo who? thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

23134[/snapback]

LOL at Trav......the lookalike strikes again. 5.gif

Thnx guys, with 20+degrees & 3 restarts.......our engines we're bound to be cooking up. With 785 James Ellis, 136 Clyde Williams and 69 Franky Whitelock in the top 3, all of 'em fell foul of the heat.. I was lucky enuff to finish that one. When we refilled the watertank after the Worldcup......nothin left in it.

Good to see Splodge makin' his pictoresque debut at Warneton, no doubt you'll see some stuff on his site soon.

Materialwise, it was anyone's wet dream.......outbreak of yanks & hearses (Grannies a minority at this meeting) ... one of the topmotors being Terminator's Princess hearse. Not forgetting 2 drivers from Ireland makin the long trip....didn t have the time to chat with 'em all.

Oh yes....45 LIPS has a new occupation as well....being a dentist. (ever seen someone taking a tooth out with a cable-tie/ wire tie????). Just wrap the cable tie around the tooth, hold yer left hand against the man's forehead, and pull the cable tie tighter with yer right hand....then yerk it out ! unsure.gif

Even some of the Brits lookin at the scene had to turn away.....good fun tho' if the patient only had one tooth left.....and make sure u flush it with alcoholic beverages .....job done ! thumbup.gif

Till next time, enjoy your racing (online & real world)

Geert (aka Limbo) 2.gif

P.S. I'll try to visit the UK shores if time etc etc permits.......Eastbo's Pre 70 is on the cards, It's been too long without a Full Monty breakfast at a certain Sports cafe in C'bury ! yummy

Wd Limbo  thumbup.gif

Gr8 to see you spinned round Clyde Williams at the backstraight in one of the last laps after he waved you to pass him . I know for sure he had other things in mind then just to let you pass him .... rofl.gif

Gr8 race, Amazing tin, very nice weather, and gr8 to see Alex at the Continent for 1st time ever thumbup.gif

Read the report of the race very shortly on wellbent

Guest limbo259
wd limbo hope you make an appearance on the shale again  042.gif

23160[/snapback]

That 'll probably take a while, I've been asked for the Saloon World Final at Mildenhall early september. Nearly had a car sorted, only to find the BBA European Championship at Warneton clashing with the Saloon WF  banghead2.gif

Who know's Pre 70 at Mildo next year??

Guess I'm better off takin' me Capri stockie out in the Retro saloon formula, as seen at Nat. Hotrod WF at Ipswich. Might have beter chances there !  rofl.gif

Geert

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..