oflline racing

hello

please can someone tell me how to stop the offline cars from plowing in the wall as i get in the lead after 1-2 laps and then get a 10-20 lap ahead advantage

many thanks

Crasharama

• 3 weeks later...

In rfactor the AI cars follow the path that was written into the AIW. So when they are trying to pit and there is a solid wall in the way they will crash. Most people make their tracks for online use so in that case the path the AI takes is not that important. A way around it would be to make an online and offline version but that is a lot of effort and some people don't see it as being that important when you are racing in an ONLINE league.

I have no experience with heat track so in that case I would have no idea.

If it is the problem I'm describing the only way for you to solve it yourself would be to take away solid walls on pit entry and/or rewrite AIW files. Very hard to do yourself, if not impossible, for many reasons.

In rfactor the AI cars follow the path that was written into the AIW. So when they are trying to pit and there is a solid wall in the way they will crash. Most people make their tracks for online use so in that case the path the AI takes is not that important. A way around it would be to make an online and offline version but that is a lot of effort and some people don't see it as being that important when you are racing in an ONLINE league.

I have no experience with heat track so in that case I would have no idea.

If it is the problem I'm describing the only way for you to solve it yourself would be to take away solid walls on pit entry and/or rewrite AIW files. Very hard to do yourself, if not impossible, for many reasons.

ok many thanks for that man but i also have that problem with heat as i not got rfactor yet but its on its way!

not an answer but another question. but the previous post may be the same answer. in rfactor how come cars flip over on tracks with curbs on the inside (hendo, barford, NIR and taunton?) and is there a way of stopping this

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..