Graphics Card Advice

Simon31

Can anyone advise what graphics card to get for r factor, mines ok but the graphics are a bit dull and sometimes the game is a bit jerky!

i only use my pc for rfactor and looking at the net so just want one what will make it look top notch!

Simon

I have a NVIDIA GeForce 9400 gt and that runs rfactor ok m8. Struggles with hot rods for some reason though. Aim fo that sort of spec or higher if ya can and i think mine was about £30 off ebay.

Hope your recovery is going well m8.

Edited by bobbert325

Theirs two types cant think of the names someone will clear that up, depends on your motherbored one as brown slots and one as white, you need to get one to suit yours, Ive got 512mb think its nvida gforce 7025/ nvida nforce 630a graphics cards! rfactor seems fine that. if thats any good!

Edited by South

Bfd is selling his 88gt, it will run rf flat out depending on the rest of your pc, its not that old either think hes after 50 or 60 quid for it.

Is your board pci or agp ?

Yours is onboard graphics south.

Edited by Hutch#331

I run a XFX 640MB Nvidia 8800GTS card and i could turn everything up full even when using a AMD 6000 Dual core and 2GB RAM.

I then got a deal to buy a £400 New card for £150. The old one is sat in a box. Keep meaning to put it on ebay but if anyone fancies it PM me and i'm sure we can sort something out.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-GeForce-GT430-10...1#ht_3519wt_901

Found this one m8 but not sure how much ya wanna spend etc. From what i can see looks ok one though.

And this one too m8 which looks better still

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Geforce-9800gtx-Pali...3#ht_627wt_1120

Edited by bobbert325

haha not splashing the cash but ive spent a little bit on my pc for rfactor and would rather it was right lol,

i just want something what will run Rfactor to a good level, and not be jerky, i dont think i need something to expensive what you need to wear goggles while you use it,

the cheaper the better as i got a few quid to spend on my real car but want summin i wont be dissapointed with and will last me!

Simon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..