LATE BOOKINGS: Knockhill (TM)

Johno3

Not going to be able to race as I can't get the track to load at all. Thanks to those who tried to help and give advice but unfortunately I'm stumped and going to cut my losses for the night - don't honestly hold much hope of getting it to work even if I tried for the next 3 hours so 1hr+ spent is enough for now! Tried re-downloading, deleting, reinstalling multiple times, all gfx settings on max and DX9.

Can I get an extremely late provisional booking please?

I'm not very well today, but I'd like to race, but if I feel bad in practice I may cancel before the meeting or drop out midway. Is that ok?

Not going to be able to race as I can't get the track to load at all. Thanks to those who tried to help and give advice but unfortunately I'm stumped and going to cut my losses for the night - don't honestly hold much hope of getting it to work even if I tried for the next 3 hours so 1hr+ spent is enough for now! Tried re-downloading, deleting, reinstalling multiple times, all gfx settings on max and DX9.

Thanks for letting m know Corny.

I really dont know what the problem is to be honest. I aint very technically minded and that one is very strange.

Can I get an extremely late provisional booking please?

I'm not very well today, but I'd like to race, but if I feel bad in practice I may cancel before the meeting or drop out midway. Is that ok?

Yeah sure :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..