*UK OPEN NIGHT 1 LATE BOOKINGS*

Dave488

post-855-1309378635.jpg

this SUNDAY we will be racing at Skegness for part 1 of the UK Open, we will race 2 heats each a final and gn as normal but the HEAT scores carry over to the monday night meeting once added together with your monday scores that will make the closed grid final of 22 cars for the UK Open title, The SUNDAY meeting is also a WCQR so not only is it a good chance to get some points for the uk open grid over some drivers that may not race both nights it is also a good chance to grab some vital WQ points (there are only 3 rounds left after this 1)

if you wish to race this SUNDAY meeting please post below WITH YOUR GRADE and i will update as much as i can - new grades will be out this week for this meeting aswell so keep an eye out for those

Bookings:

whites:

yellows:

blues:

reds:

superstars:

booked: 16

as always if you want to race the MONDAY meeting please book in via the UKDIRT site, you dont have to race both meetings so just because you book here for sunday does not mean i will take that as a booking for monday Edited by Dave488

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..